manuel tips anyone??

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2008 8:48 PM

i was out today for like 40min trying to manuel.
the most i got was about a car length haha.

|

5/4/2008 8:50 PM

it just takes some time... i can do them forever without brakes... just learn how too bail out of them so u dont land on ur back all the tme... slowly ull learn how and learn to manuel on to stuff.. down stuff into 180s and all that just time bro... thats what this sport is about

|

bmxers vs. skaters... bro ill back u up anyday
bmxers vs. bmxers.. thats just fucked up

5/4/2008 8:52 PM

yeah i notice i start getting a better feel of it after each try.
but i just cant seem to keep my balance

|

5/4/2008 8:54 PM

try too keep back and low... as much as possible its not like wheelie ing a mtb... where ur front wheel is as high as possible... its almost about keeping it as low as possible...

|

bmxers vs. skaters... bro ill back u up anyday
bmxers vs. bmxers.. thats just fucked up

5/4/2008 8:55 PM

keep your hands loose and relax, and don't go to slow.

|

5/4/2008 8:56 PM

i'm learning to do hang5 and it's just the same, a lot of practice (kinda entire day just to get the balance point), it's just a matter of time and how many time you practice and you'll be doing manuals pretty soon!

|

5/4/2008 8:57 PM

practice. Alot somedays will be easy and other days you won't be able to do them at all. Don't grab at the brakes at all if you run them just learn how to push the front end down

|

Dude I Totally Want That

5/4/2008 8:59 PM

yeah i dont ride with brakes.
and thanks
i'll try keep it low and keeping my hand relaxed.

|

5/4/2008 9:18 PM

flex your leg so if the bike if falling forward u can push out to lift it again

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

5/4/2008 9:35 PM

keep your ass as far back as you possibly can with out taking your hands of the bars, you want your arms straight and your ass low... just be relaxed and try not to get frustrated with it. dont just pull like your gonna do a wheelie cuz you loop out every time or just not make it to your sweet spot...when you lean back to the spot your sapose to be in the front end will come up...maybe a little tug but barely...manuals are all about a balance point...use your legs to keap your balance and your arms need to stay straight...practice man practice.

|

5/5/2008 12:09 PM

lean back and pull when youre up there fuck the air, like doggiestyle, to keep balance.

I think it's good to start with brakes so you don't end up falling backwards. If you feel you're falling just use the brakes.

|

My treehouse is made from skateboards...

Ü

5/5/2008 3:02 PM

I haven't worked on manuals in a long time but today I rolled one for at least 40-45 yards. Not very consistent but something to work on. I found that using a really long spot helps cuz if your first and second try goes bad quick, you can still get one or more tries before turning around (so you can go slightly down hill). And when you just keep trying over and over again you get worse and worse! So I started hopping off and walking it back to where I started after each run, trying to loosen back up and start fresh. OMG did this help. Just gotta keep working like the rest of us, but I love the rush/safety ratio and I love this topic....anytime

|