marijuana

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2010 9:06 PM

dudes i need help. i have to wight a paper on why weed should be legal. need help starten it

|

refs spikez5,frankie_bmx's,kwescottbmx

1/3/2010 9:19 PM

fuck arnt there any other potheads out there

|

1/3/2010 9:19 PM

just do it

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/3/2010 9:20 PM

DANKdreamsicle wrote:

There probably are, just not right now

|

1/3/2010 9:20 PM

and you might wanna put this in the non-bmx section

|

1/3/2010 9:23 PM

fuck school

|

1/3/2010 9:23 PM

pot is for fags who think there cool. (besides seth) tongue

|

1/3/2010 9:24 PM

talk about how it will cut back on violance becasue every one will be chill, also will cut back on hospitals becasue the fuckers couldnt feel the paint while there high haha

|

REFS: Spikez5(x2), Ivan, GString02 Willywangois2hip, NikPeterson, Harry95, Garyg5g4(The Black One), AndySubrosa09, Fucku2,Blake, Matt Ressler, ridehard93 Gsleeter94, jeff nazer, whoopsthatwasu, ayo its dill......
Add ME
WWW.Myspace.com/jonridesfit

1/3/2010 9:24 PM

Hahaha.

|

Refs: irideafly, nikpeterson, spikez5, \BMX-1995/

1/3/2010 9:25 PM

hey wesleytramel your fag

|

1/3/2010 9:26 PM

it will help the economy ALOT.there wnt be any killing over drugs because it wont be as much as a demand for it,i can go on lol

|

1/3/2010 9:26 PM

hahaa thanks

|

1/3/2010 9:27 PM

DANKdreamsicle wrote:

hey wesleytramel your fag

and you need drugs to make yourself happy?

|

1/3/2010 9:28 PM

naw

|

1/3/2010 9:29 PM

DANKdreamsicle wrote:

Yea, but they are all too busy smoking.

Dude, it's called GOOGLE. Look shit up.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/3/2010 9:29 PM

DANKdreamsicle wrote:

naw

well dont get defensive if someone's against drugs haha

|

1/3/2010 9:35 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

it will help the economy ALOT.there wnt be any killing over drugs because it wont be as much as a demand for it,i can go on lol

Killing for pot?

Wow. That is not even close.

The murders for drugs are for things like cocaine, heroin, and other much more horrible drugs. Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/3/2010 9:38 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Killing for pot?

The murders for drugs are for things like cocaine, heroin, and other much more horrible drugs. Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own.

when people have like large quanities of it in there house people invade there house and steal it,someone usually gets killed.i seen it on gangland haha

|

1/3/2010 9:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2010 9:41 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Killing for pot?

Hahaha! This made me lol,
Gonna be my new sig hahaha

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

1/3/2010 9:42 PM

read about california proposition 215 theres alot of good stuff there and read about all the medical uses for medical marijuana and right about how perscription drugs are horrible and go to norml andread what they gotta say to

|

1/3/2010 9:46 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Killing for pot?

ahhaha that is so true

|

1/3/2010 9:51 PM

write about all the uses there are for it besides smoking it also like how a acre of marijuana could produce as much paper as a forest that took 100 years to grow and u basically can make everything that is not metal out of it

|

1/3/2010 9:53 PM

thanks bebop802

|

1/3/2010 10:01 PM

the possabilities are endless with that stuff hahaha

|

1/3/2010 10:01 PM

and i havent smoked in over 2 months but i still love that gal mary jane

|

1/3/2010 10:09 PM

hell ya

|

1/3/2010 10:17 PM

Use California's situation. All the college potheads like myself are paying more for a UC education. Legalize pot and tax it and not only do I get cheaper pot and I can smoke it worry free but the money can be used towards public education, among other things.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

1/3/2010 10:26 PM

bebop802 wrote:

and i havent smoked in over 2 months but i still love that gal mary jane

mj ftw

|

my email:stolenrider2009@live.com
reffs-letsride123(thanks dude)
"everything is bigger in texas"
i love riding bmx<3