marijuana use

Related:
Create New Tag

12/2/2006 1:10 PM

i wanted to see the amount of weed smokers in our sport if i can get ten answers i've got a ok percentage so just reply with either yes u smoke or no u don't

thanks peace

Post edited by: clay_w_bike, at: 2006/12/08 04:39

|

12/3/2006 8:57 PM

what country are you from? or are you stoned? because i dont have a clue what you are talking about

Post edited by: rawbeast, at: 2006/12/04 04:58

|

12/8/2006 10:20 AM

rawbeast wrote:

what country are you from? or are you stoned? because i dont have a clue what you are talking about

no

|

balls

12/8/2006 11:16 AM

rawbeast wrote:

mufasa wrote:

no

no

|

TBC represent

12/9/2006 8:47 AM

yes hella. i am from vancouver and most bmxers and normal ppl smoke pott here.

|

12/11/2006 7:07 AM

d.a king wrote:

NO! Tryed it once and didn't like it. Never again.

|

12/11/2006 11:07 AM

d.a king wrote:

iridebmx wrote:

No. Don't drink, smoke or do drugs. All by personal choice, I like leivng a healthy lifestyle. I've tried 'em all, and prefer being clean. Hardest thing to give up was smoking cigars though! Nothing like a bonfire, some buds and a cigar!!

|

I'm not ignorant, I'm just working on my senelity.

12/11/2006 12:37 PM

d.a king wrote:

iridebmx wrote:

karsk wrote:

No. Don't drink, smoke or do drugs. All by personal choice, I like leivng a healthy lifestyle. I've tried 'em all, and prefer being clean. Hardest thing to give up was smoking cigars though! Nothing like a bonfire, some buds and a cigar!!

Hell No!

I don't need any more help being a retard.

|

: : T - R E V ! ! : :
myspace.com/tgay
System Cycle/DK Bicycles/DETHBIKES

12/12/2006 6:32 AM

iridebmx wrote:

karsk wrote:

T Rev wrote:

Hell No!

T Rev wrote:
Hell No!

Neither do i. It's just a waste of time and money. I'd rather go ride or spend money on my bike then something that's illegal.

I have an easy enough time screwing up my body and head on my bike, why do i need drugs.
|

12/12/2006 1:05 PM

karsk wrote:

T Rev wrote:

Hell No!

Kinetikbiker04 wrote: T Rev wrote:

Hell No!

Neither do i. It's just a waste of time and money. I'd rather go ride or spend money on my bike then something that's illegal.

I have an easy enough time screwing up my body and head on my bike, why do i need drugs.

good call

|

TBC represent

12/13/2006 9:12 AM

T Rev wrote:

Hell No!

Kinetikbiker04 wrote: T Rev wrote:

Hell No!

ztownbmx wrote:

good call

nope

|

12/13/2006 12:58 PM

screw that, i choose not to do drugs becuase i want to be still riding and not end up doing weed that could maybe lead to other drugs then ruin the rest of your life

|

12/13/2006 10:19 PM

joe rides bicycles wrote:

screw that, i choose not to do drugs becuase i want to be still riding and not end up doing weed that could maybe lead to other drugs then ruin the rest of your life

no

|

12/14/2006 7:08 AM

Kingsid3 wrote:

no

pott isn't a drug it's a herb. a perscription herb..... it stimulates ur mind and makes me ride WAY better at the trails. makes me dig harder, work harder, care less and have more fun on my bike. there is 2 kinds of weed. sativa and indica. indica(what most of you smoke or have tried) indica burns you out and makes you lazy. sativa makes you focus and enjoy simple stuff and gives you an energetic high. bc has some killa chronic yo! if you don't smoke pott thats ur choice but don't talk shit on ppl that smoke weed cause i am no junky nor will i ever be a junky. i ride bikes the same as you and possibly enjoy it a lil more after a doobie.

Post edited by: d.a king, at: 2006/12/14 15:09

Post edited by: d.a king, at: 2006/12/14 15:10

|

12/14/2006 2:14 PM

Kingsid3 wrote:

no

d.a king wrote:

pott isn't a drug it's a herb. a perscription herb..... it stimulates ur mind and makes me ride WAY better at the trails. makes me dig harder, work harder, care less and have more fun on my bike. there is 2 kinds of weed. sativa and indica. indica(what most of you smoke or have tried) indica burns you out and makes you lazy. sativa makes you focus and enjoy simple stuff and gives you an energetic high. bc has some killa chronic yo! if you don't smoke pott thats ur choice but don't talk shit on ppl that smoke weed cause i am no junky nor will i ever be a junky. i ride bikes the same as you and possibly enjoy it a lil more after a doobie.

and it kills your brain cells...but dif strokes for dif folks, and i dont judge a dude by what he smokes

|

TBC represent

12/14/2006 2:47 PM

Kingsid3 wrote:

no

d.a king wrote:

ztownbmx wrote:

and it kills your brain cells...but dif strokes for dif folks, and i dont judge a dude by what he smokes

any kinda drug messes with your brain

|

12/14/2006 9:26 PM

Kingsid3 wrote:

no

d.a king wrote:

d.a king wrote:

Post edited by: d.a king, at: 2006/12/14 15:09<br><br>Post edited by: d.a king, at: 2006/12/14 15:10

k first off there is atleast 500 different weed types and yes they all have a burnt out affect some worse than others. i agree tho i've smoked weed for years and i've never done anything else (its called self control we all have it)lol
|

12/15/2006 11:05 AM

Kingsid3 wrote:

no

d.a king wrote:

clay_w_bike wrote: d.a king wrote:

Post edited by: d.a king, at: 2006/12/14 15:09<br><br>Post edited by: d.a king, at: 2006/12/14 15:10

k first off there is atleast 500 different weed types and yes they all have a burnt out affect some worse than others. i agree tho i've smoked weed for years and i've never done anything else (its called self control we all have it)lol

yeah, the whole marijuana first, then cocaine, then heroine, then death thing is a myth, but im just not really into it anyway...its not exavtly one time= addicted

|

TBC represent

12/17/2006 5:27 AM

d.a king wrote:

ztownbmx wrote:

yeah, the whole marijuana first, then cocaine, then heroine, then death thing is a myth, but im just not really into it anyway...its not exavtly one time= addicted

no

|

12/17/2006 1:03 PM

doing drugs is retarded. even more within the bmx world cause then what if word got out or rumors out that all bmxers do drugs. makes us bmxers look bad

|

12/21/2006 12:25 AM

not anymore...i quit devil

|

12/21/2006 2:39 PM

NWC_Rep wrote:

If you can't find something fun to do without doing drugs, then you got a serious problem. Get high on BMX.

|

12/22/2006 6:44 AM

NWC_Rep wrote:

rob rides bikes wrote:

If you can't find something fun to do without doing drugs, then you got a serious problem. Get high on BMX.

Yea any kind of Drug, Cigarettes, and Alcohol use i think is the worst thing you can do to yourself...

|

12/28/2006 3:05 PM

NWC_Rep wrote:

rob rides bikes wrote:

tHi3RrY wrote:

Yea any kind of Drug, Cigarettes, and Alcohol use i think is the worst thing you can do to yourself...

Hell Yeah)... But not while riding. I prefere to smoke it after. I don't realy like ridin streets when I'm high

But I'm done with every day smoking. It's kinda dumb spending your life stoned

|

12/29/2006 11:08 PM

See I'm not a person who was ever on marijuana or on any drug at all (herb whatever) so I can't say anything since only a person on it can actually have a good opinion, however I think it's not good for you and if you actually had the heart to quit you're amazing, considering the fact that it took my cousin all of his heart to even quit smoking.

|

...Don't think you're cool just because you have a nice bike but you can't ride for baloney...

1/16/2007 11:03 AM

Kingsid3 wrote:

no

d.a king wrote:

clay_w_bike wrote:
d.a king wrote:

All those different types just have different sativa/indica blends.
|

1/16/2007 12:00 PM

Do what you like, like what you do...

|

1/16/2007 1:49 PM

GMGuinn wrote:

GMGuinn wrote:

Yea, just don't do drugs. cool
|

1/16/2007 6:40 PM

GMGuinn wrote:

rob rides bikes wrote: GMGuinn wrote:

Yea, just don't do drugs. cool

No, but i dont think less of people who do. Its everyones personal choice
its just when kids get addicted to them and start committing crimes to pay for there addiction.

|

Dips, Whips and Mother Fucking Flips

1/16/2007 7:42 PM

d.a king wrote:

ztownbmx wrote:

rob rides bikes wrote:

any kinda drug messes with your brain

i quit
ridins what i do now

|