master half link chain?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/8/2013 3:11 PM

just a little thing i did with one of my extra bits of half link i had left over

which you can see here below...
Photo

i think this is a pretty smart idea, because when i wanted to near slam my rear end but wanted to take the chain on and off easily this is what i did, i mean it did hold up just fine too so...

thoughts?
would you do this?
are you already doing this?

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

9/8/2013 3:18 PM

I ran a master link when my chain was slammed as well.

|

9/8/2013 3:23 PM

Just use a bluebird chain

|

9/8/2013 4:40 PM

So you just used a master link and a half link attached to a normal link chain? That's not new I've done that for years until the bluebird came out

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

9/8/2013 4:54 PM

Gump wrote:

So you just used a master link and a half link attached to a normal link chain? That's not new I've done that for years until ...more

um i never said it was new....

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

9/8/2013 8:33 PM

I did that too. I think imma do it again soon haha gotta get the nerve to fiddle with my super greased out chain again haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/8/2013 9:48 PM

I did this before because I didn't feel like breaking my chain in the middle of the chain, just to put it back together in 2 spots.. So I just did it at the end & used the masterlink.. worked great until the masterlink/half link somehow exploded one day haha

|