mechanix half-track chain?!?!?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/23/2010 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:30 AM

ok, i know this chain is bad for some of you guys dont hate on it but with the master pin do i really need a chain breaker? or can i do i w/ like vice grips or something like tht? and ne tips of a good chain when this one breaks? And when i get my sealed bb ima post a bike checka. then ima wieght my bike...*L_*

|

KKK stands for Kindly Kicking Krackers...lol

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/23/2010 7:24 PM

I have that chain, and I haven't needed a chain breaker, I've always used a vice grip, but be careful, because the pin can bend then its a bitch to get out.

|

1/23/2010 7:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2010 7:25 PM

payne89 wrote:

I have that chain, and I haven't needed a chain breaker, I've always used a vice grip, but be careful, because the pin can bend then its a bitch to get out.

should i have a chainbreaker to take the pin out? and how many chains of those have you gone through? and ive heard the side panels come off

|

KKK stands for Kindly Kicking Krackers...lol

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/23/2010 7:29 PM

just get a whipperman

/thread

|

crystal meth

1/23/2010 11:17 PM

I still had the one that i first bought, seems fine to me, if you want to buy a chain breaker you can but i didnt need one. but that is me. you do what you wanna do

|

1/23/2010 11:22 PM

I want that chain, but how do I take a chain apart and put it back together with a vice clamp?

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/23/2010 11:27 PM

My friend is the one who put it together, but once it did whatever it was he did, i havent need a chain breaker to get it out. i just cant remember what he did, i think he had to like take it to a grinder so he could get to a hole so he could put the link in it.

|

1/23/2010 11:36 PM

payne89 wrote:

My friend is the one who put it together, but once it did whatever it was he did, i havent need a chain breaker to get it out. i just cant remember what he did, i think he had to like take it to a grinder so he could get to a hole so he could put the link in it.

ummm I think ill just spend the 5 bucks at wal mart for a chain breaker.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*