...memory...

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2010 6:39 PM

does anyone else have bad memory? my memory is really bad for things that are just happening now... but later ill remember em... like ill be going somewhere for something, but by the time i get there i forget what i was going there for... i hate it... i was just going to google something, and i completely forgot what i opened google for by the time it loaded...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

6/2/2010 6:40 PM

this happens sometimes, but other than that i somehow have a pretty good memory

|

6/2/2010 6:40 PM

yea that happens to me sometimes

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

6/2/2010 6:41 PM

tomsoistmann wrote:

this happens sometimes, but other than that i somehow have a pretty good memory

yo u see robby's status on myspace?

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

6/2/2010 6:42 PM

yup, thats why i dont study for finals, i just remember it

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/2/2010 6:43 PM

i dont remember.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

6/2/2010 6:44 PM

carjakester wrote:

yup, thats why i dont study for finals, i just remember it

yeah, i NEVER study for anything, well i used to, but i do better when i don't study

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

6/2/2010 6:45 PM

did that with a song today was on the top of my tounge but then i was all like :LSjgpaleopkajweopias NIGGA and then i was all like dayum...

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

6/2/2010 6:49 PM

I have great memory to be honest. Except for certain things. I can remember certain events like they are happening right this second. Other times, like in History, I am completely clueless.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/2/2010 6:51 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I have great memory to be honest. Except for certain things. I can remember certain events like they are happening right this second. Other times, like in History, I am completely clueless.

yeah, like in a week from now, ill remember what i was gonna search for a few minutes ago haha

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

6/2/2010 6:53 PM

you smoke too much of the leaf man

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

6/2/2010 6:54 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

you smoke too much of the leaf man

i don't smoke at all haha i don't even drink, even though i could if i wanted

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

6/3/2010 8:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2010 8:56 AM

I have a great memory for things that are not important. I remember the theme songs for TV shows that ran in the 80's and early 90's and almost every episode. Cheat codes for video games I haven’t played in years. What I was wearing or what I ordered to eat a year ago on a specific day. But the important shit, it’s always random. Sometimes I will be driving and then speak in Spanish to my fiancé, something I learned during my freshman or sophomore year of high school. And she asks how I remember it. I just tell her that it got stuck in there somewhere and then all the sudden there it is. It would have been more useful for the exam when I had the class, but no, I remember it now.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/3/2010 2:44 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

I have a great memory for things that are not important. I remember the theme songs for TV shows that ran in the 80's and early 90's and almost every episode. Cheat codes for video games I haven’t played in years. What I was wearing or what I ordered to eat a year ago on a specific day. But the important shit, it’s always random. Sometimes I will be driving and then speak in Spanish to my fiancé, something I learned during my freshman or sophomore year of high school. And she asks how I remember it. I just tell her that it got stuck in there somewhere and then all the sudden there it is. It would have been more useful for the exam when I had the class, but no, I remember it now.

haha yeah, kinda the same thing here, although im still in school though

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

6/3/2010 2:49 PM

it happens to me sometimes, but i usually have a good memory

|

OHHHH BILLY! YOU NAUGHTY BOY!
SKEET SKEET SKEET

I'm Legit!!!
609-980-6050

Traded: Nikpeterson
Sold: Leatherbarrow(got scammed), Nomnom

6/3/2010 4:01 PM

^^ = wear your helmets kids. (I am not sure if you have hit your head cschmall, but it is a good example to get kids to worry less about fashion, and be smarter on their bikes)

A good knock to the noggin can = crap for short term memory, among many much MUCH worse things.

I recently found out that our "local" (45 miles away) closest indoor park closed, because a kid decided he was too cool for a helmet despite rules and people telling him to wear one. He jumped into the foam pit, looped out on the launch,and clipped his head on the edge. He is currently in a coma. Yes kids, the foam pit can hurt you. Usually it is a bike or a board coming down on you (sucks when it happens), but this kid wasn't so lucky.

Do the world a favor, pad up and quit worrying about how you look on a bike. BMX, Skateboarding, and rollerblading seem to be about the only sports where kids think padding up or being smart about it is "gay" or is for "pussies". Pads = the ability to ride for a LOT longer. You will realize this when you hit about 24-26 or so (assuming you still ride).

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/3/2010 4:03 PM

brandonbrown wrote:

it happens to me sometimes, but i usually have a good memory

this

|

6/3/2010 4:05 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

cschmall wrote:

yeah, like in a week from now, ill remember what i was gonna search for a few minutes ago haha

same bro

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

6/3/2010 4:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2010 4:35 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

^^ = wear your helmets kids. (I am not sure if you have hit your head cschmall, but it is a good example to get kids to worry less about fashion, and be smarter on their bikes)

A good knock to the noggin can = crap for short term memory, among many much MUCH worse things.

I recently found out that our "local" (45 miles away) closest indoor park closed, because a kid decided he was too cool for a helmet despite rules and people telling him to wear one. He jumped into the foam pit, looped out on the launch,and clipped his head on the edge. He is currently in a coma. Yes kids, the foam pit can hurt you. Usually it is a bike or a board coming down on you (sucks when it happens), but this kid wasn't so lucky.

Do the world a favor, pad up and quit worrying about how you look on a bike. BMX, Skateboarding, and rollerblading seem to be about the only sports where kids think padding up or being smart about it is "gay" or is for "pussies". Pads = the ability to ride for a LOT longer. You will realize this when you hit about 24-26 or so (assuming you still ride).

yeah, i always wear my helmet especially on trails and park, street, not so much, cause i really don't ride street at all, the most street i ride is riding to the trails or park Tongue

and yeah, foam pits can hurt you, my broke his ankle in the foam pit at h-town haha

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

6/3/2010 4:45 PM

yea i fucking hate it

|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-