mini bmx?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/23/2014 8:22 AM

Ok, no i won't get my t**ts out.
Quick question needing experienced answer, for my 9 year old, mini bmx or straight to standard bmx?
Your help gratefully rec'd.
Jo

|

6/23/2014 8:38 AM

How tall is your child? My 7 year old brother is a bit big for his age and his bike has a 20" top tube. It's a little big for him at the moment though. I would look into bikes with 20" top tubes on DansComp.com.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/23/2014 8:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2014 8:42 AM

18 inch bmx
Nobody even asked to see tits what's up with that comment it's almost like you want to get them out

|

6/23/2014 9:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2014 9:16 AM

Racer or freestyle?

If racer, go to a local shop and see what they recommend/what fits best. A lot of the time getting them on a bike that fits but has room to grow is best, and every kid is different.

If freestyle, see how he looks on a 20 inch wheeled bike, and if he is too small, then go for an 18 inch wheeled bike.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/23/2014 9:33 AM

Photo

Here is my younger brother and his bike. It is a tiny bit big for him but my parents and I thought a little bit of growing room couldn't hurt. The thing about buying an 18" is when he grows out of it and you want to get him a 20", you will most likely have to get him a whole new bike. Or at least new wheels which is pricey!
|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/23/2014 10:58 AM

Some kid at my local park, prob 7-9 and kinda short rode one in a serious manner and seemed to like it. Personally id go with an 18", 16" if necessary.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

7/9/2014 9:31 AM

My kid brother has a 20 in Diamondback. But it's just a little big for him.

|