mini ramp in bedroom help

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2009 3:24 PM

so i want to build a minipipe in my bedroom i have i have 8 foot 5 for the width and 11' 5 for the length and i have 8 feet for the height. do you think this will work so i can bike it well.

|

Just Say Fuck It And Go For It

5/4/2009 3:26 PM

wait... are you saying your ceiling is 8 feet. cause if it is...
good luck

|

fuck it, huck it...

5/4/2009 3:32 PM

lol yea it is

|

5/4/2009 3:38 PM

so if your mini ramp was like 4 feet tall. you would have to be less than 4 feet tall to not hit your head on your ceiling if you were standing on top of it.

|

fuck it, huck it...

5/4/2009 3:38 PM

to low ur gonna hit ur head with u go fucking turndown or smack the cieling with the back tire when u 180 air, if u want it for lip tricks only then i dont see y not but everything else no way

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

5/4/2009 3:42 PM

do it in ur garage

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

5/4/2009 3:47 PM

i would do it would be sick and if u own ur house just cut out the dry wall where the ramp is at we had to do this in my living room when it got wet from up stairs bathroom and my mom told me it wasnt expensive to fix haha if ur parent will let u thatd be sick but prolly couldnt happen

|

5/4/2009 3:47 PM

garages are still low. unless his house is different.

|

fuck it, huck it...

5/4/2009 3:48 PM

HHBMX wrote:

do it in ur garage

yeah, no need for one in you bed room, or have on in you basement, i had a lil flow set of factors in my basement till we got skee ball :]

|

5/4/2009 3:54 PM

yea but i dont have a garage and my basement is too small to fit a person in. but i was thinking about 2 1/2 feet tall. jus something to mess around on

|

5/4/2009 3:57 PM

thats a good idea i guess.

do you have a backyard big enough to build a big one??

|

fuck it, huck it...

5/4/2009 3:58 PM

yur fuckin nuts a ramp in yur bedroom..yur average morning routine..pick ya bike up and do some lips n fakies. Then brush teeth lol

|

we grimey on the streets!

5/4/2009 4:03 PM

Back in the day I had a wedge ramp on our patio.(see picts on my page)I bashed my head on the ceiling so many times I lost count

|

5/4/2009 4:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2009 4:08 PM

JonTinsley wrote:

wait... are you saying your ceiling is 8 feet. cause if it is...
good luck

It will have to be under 3 feet tall. I rode a quarter in a friends basement that was about 2 1/2 to 3 feet tall and it works, you just gotta watch your head. Any of you guys seen Van Homans old garage setup? How about Matt Beringers? They both have like 8 foot maybe 10 foot ceilings and have mini ramps in em. Sweet shit but hard to ride well.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/4/2009 4:11 PM

JusRide23 wrote:

yea but i dont have a garage and my basement is too small to fit a person in. but i was thinking about 2 1/2 feet tall. jus something to mess around on

Make it like stevo's apartment.

|

FI

5/4/2009 4:21 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

Make it like stevo's apartment.

lmao word his wall is a fucking quater

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

5/4/2009 4:47 PM

make it 2-2,5 foot high, just make wide as possible

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/4/2009 5:00 PM

lol at the retard!

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/4/2009 5:30 PM

this is my friends basement its a lot bigger now and there is an 8ft quarter pipe on theback side of the camera man. that is the height of the celing
|

5/4/2009 5:35 PM

kylea1 wrote:

this is my friends basement its a lot bigger now and there is an 8ft quarter pipe on theback side of the camera man. that is the height of the celing

hahahaha im lovin the miley cyrus in the background

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

5/4/2009 5:42 PM

lol yeah thats how we roll haha

|