mirraco is the shit son

|

12/10/2006 4:24 PM

no mirra co sucks ass it could die and no one would care! angry laughing

|

12/11/2006 2:40 PM

chris wrote:

i think they've got some okay products...and im not having trouble with the videos...

|

TBC represent

12/11/2006 2:47 PM

chris wrote:

ztownbmx wrote:

i think they've got some okay products...and im not having trouble with the videos...

yea everything is workin fine for me.. and i think the completes they have are pretty nice

|

12/11/2006 8:34 PM

chris wrote:

ztownbmx wrote:

rob rides bikes wrote:

yea everything is workin fine for me.. and i think the completes they have are pretty nice

i think his bikes are tight other than they are left side drive but he doesnt have like a ton of name brand parts he has a shit load of snafu and shit on it which is tight. just because he is a big named pro you shouldn't dis off of that it should make it better.

|

12/12/2006 1:53 PM

ztownbmx wrote:

rob rides bikes wrote:

Oregon Shane wrote:

i think his bikes are tight other than they are left side drive but he doesnt have like a ton of name brand parts he has a shit load of snafu and shit on it which is tight. just because he is a big named pro you shouldn't dis off of that it should make it better.

yea and some people like left side drive. and those completes are gonna be light as hell too

|

12/12/2006 3:26 PM

rob rides bikes wrote:

Oregon Shane wrote:

rob rides bikes wrote:

yea and some people like left side drive. and those completes are gonna be light as hell too

and another thing, the only reason the ads are played is so the site can make some cash...so ads, or would you rather pay 5 bucks a month for membership?

|

TBC represent

12/13/2006 1:15 PM

mirraco looks alright, i dont get whats the deal of all pros making there own company nowadays such as jim c and sunday, ryan sher with subrosa, and that one guy that was on federal who made his company united

|

12/13/2006 6:07 PM

there makeing new companys cause its something most pepole want to do so they can give something back besides all the companys u named off kick ass

|

12/14/2006 3:00 PM

pigpen wrote:

there makeing new companys cause its something most pepole want to do so they can give something back besides all the companys u named off kick ass

yea i mean i would love to start my own company. its just something that people think would be cool to do and the pros happen to be the ones with money so they do it.

|

6/27/2008 5:51 PM

yea well all i have to say is the mirra co shorty isnt even worth $10 and some lint

|

6/27/2008 9:20 PM

chris wrote:

ztownbmx wrote:

rob rides bikes wrote:

agree, I have the black pearl and its holding up well, no problems so far and feels amazing

|