missing people on the forum

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2010 8:27 PM

I have come to the realization that many people that used to post a lot have not been around lately, such as BootyBoots, tedhuie, swwyobmx, Zachy D, and a couple other fools

what happened to these mofo's?
i'm guessing zachy d is making incest babies somewhere...

|

10/29/2010 8:28 PM

BootyBoots was on PS3 yesterday. Vital's OG's are slowly dieing off.

|

10/29/2010 8:34 PM

ive been around lately even tho people refer to me as a "newfag"

|

10/29/2010 8:38 PM

knee grow hasnt

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

10/29/2010 8:38 PM

srh 420 wrote:

you've only been on here since october 12th 2010.

|

10/29/2010 8:40 PM

srh 420 wrote:

me too dude

|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst

10/29/2010 8:42 PM

haha i was thinking this exact thing earlier
BootyBoots has been really busy with shit and may or may not get one here anymore

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

10/29/2010 8:45 PM

Bootyboots is working
Tedhuie is mia, though he never really got on all that often.
zacky_D, harry probably ran him off
ferthebirds, probably still busy with the move.
Dave, hasn't gotten internet at his new place.

That's all I got.

|

10/29/2010 9:19 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Bootyboots is working
Tedhuie is mia, though he never really got on all that often.
zacky_D, harry probably ran him off
ferthebirds, probably still busy with the move.
Dave, hasn't gotten internet at his new place.

That's all I got.

dave caruso, ferthebirdz chills with his wife a lot according to his facebook status updates

this vital og is still chillin hard

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/29/2010 9:47 PM

lol what's with this "OG" thing in vital?

|

10/29/2010 9:48 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

Original Gangster.

|

10/29/2010 9:49 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Original Gangster.

lol i know what og means but people here seem to dickride members who joined in '09 or earlier.

|

10/29/2010 9:51 PM

Bermybmxer is bored with all these stupid posts, and so just watches them

|

10/29/2010 9:52 PM

bermybmxer wrote:

My posts are stoopid?

|

10/29/2010 10:06 PM

bermybmxer wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

My posts are stoopid?

no, but the majority of the posts on here

|

10/29/2010 11:08 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Original Gangster.

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

lol i know what og means but people here seem to dickride members who joined in '09 or earlier.

YOU WANT RIDE MAI DICK HARD, NO? I GIVE YOU HARD DICK JAH JAH

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/29/2010 11:40 PM

Imma keep it OG all day rep hard nigga.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

10/30/2010 12:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:44 AM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Original Gangster.

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

Its because most of the people who joined in '09 or earlier are on here to help people, and have had a whole year to learn just about all there is to know about bikes. "Newfag's" know nothing and create threads that have already been made by several other members. Such as "What are good forks" Or "What are good cranks" There's a search bar for that, take a look and you'll probably find out a lot more from the 30 other threads that have been created than the one you are just about to pointlessly make.

Also, someone though that it would be funny to tell all these "newfags" that you can get a wheelset after 5,000, and weren't here when the joke was started, so they litter up the threads with pointless and irrelevent information, which soon becomes tiring.

So basically, people on here who joined in '09 or earlier are here to help, not win an imaginary wheelset that was created as a joke by a member about a year ago.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

10/30/2010 5:51 AM

camjf wrote:

Its because most of the people who joined in '09 or earlier are on here to help people, and have had a whole year to learn just about all there is to know about bikes. "Newfag's" know nothing and create threads that have already been made by several other members. Such as "What are good forks" Or "What are good cranks" There's a search bar for that, take a look and you'll probably find out a lot more from the 30 other threads that have been created than the one you are just about to pointlessly make.

Also, someone though that it would be funny to tell all these "newfags" that you can get a wheelset after 5,000, and weren't here when the joke was started, so they litter up the threads with pointless and irrelevent information, which soon becomes tiring.

So basically, people on here who joined in '09 or earlier are here to help, not win an imaginary wheelset that was created as a joke by a member about a year ago.

its not a joke, its real.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/30/2010 6:34 AM

bermybmxer wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

My posts are stoopid?

I like your posts smile

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

10/30/2010 7:05 AM

im still here. i just never post anymore really.

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

10/30/2010 7:39 AM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

camjf wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

also og's wen they first came on they didnt just start postin they lurked and earned ther respect.newfags must learn way of force.o n og means 09 and below.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

10/30/2010 8:25 AM

camjf wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

imadelovetobmx wrote:

also og's wen they first came on they didnt just start postin they lurked and earned ther respect.newfags must learn way of force.o n og means 09 and below.

well im here to help but also at some points need help from you guys that know more. theres way too many pointless threads and it gets annoying though....

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

10/30/2010 9:08 AM

iBike
SundaybmxRRR
satanscopilot
theamazingjack
2funny4u (Moderator days)

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/30/2010 9:12 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

iBike
SundaybmxRRR
satanscopilot
theamazingjack
2funny4u (Moderator days)

i lurked so hard in those days
i wish it was still like that

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/30/2010 9:13 AM

also koepkebmx and abod

|

10/30/2010 9:29 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

also koepkebmx and abod

and christianrides (i think )

|

10/30/2010 9:30 AM

Vital just gets worse and worse everyday.

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

10/30/2010 9:31 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Original Gangster.

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

camjf wrote:

!

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

10/30/2010 9:32 AM

I'm still here!

|

Bikes Make Me Jizz