mission bmx products??

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2010 4:00 PM

soo i was just wondering if anyone has riden or knows anything about kinks new line of products called mission...they have like stems, bb, hubs, cranks, etc... just wondering because they are pretty cheap but i heard the quality is actually pretty good. i might get there 48 spline 2pc cranks, but would like to know some more info b4 i do that, thanks...

|

FIT_bOyEE

6/22/2010 4:01 PM

been in stock for 2 weeks dude i doubt it

|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-
bdk1313-Lee_Rager-millsaps-purplerain814
-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

6/22/2010 4:14 PM

there wont be alot of feedback on them

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/22/2010 4:17 PM

find their website and see if they have a team. if theres anyone there that you recognize that rides really burly shit, its legit. otherwise, wait for someone else to get it and get their feedback....

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

6/22/2010 4:17 PM

my friend has them on his kink curb i dont like them

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

6/22/2010 6:38 PM

the stems, headsets, hubs are really good but the cranks arent anything special i wouldnt buy them

|

6/22/2010 7:45 PM

I've been riding them on my gap xl. seem to hold up fine. I'm a bigger guy, granted i haven't really hucked my self off any thing huge tho.. seems to be up to par for the price for sure.

|

6/24/2010 9:36 AM

thinks im glad i ordered the madera protocols then lol

|

FIT_bOyEE

6/24/2010 10:46 AM

this is old i was one of the first people to post it on here, but i would totally get their wheelset. the hub is a joytech (with odyssey internals) laced to an alienation black sheep, for 110 not a bad deal but might as well get the macneil rear for that price.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*