Who makes them? Are they any good? Jw cuz my Kink is loaded with em thanx

|

6/11/2012 7:30 PM

kink owns them...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/12/2012 1:32 AM

My hubs have held up fine for a year, just maintain them, i.e. tighten the cone nuts when needed, lube up the driver.

stem and cranks were fine for as long as i had them, 6-8 months. Take the paint off the bars were the stem clamps n tighten the bolts evenly and it shouldnt slip, mine never did.

I didnt like the pedals(pc), I slipped a pedal every now and then and it hasnt happened wit my eclat pc's

All park riding BTW, not alot of grinding or big drops to flat.

there is a guy that go's pretty big at the park on the verts that runs the aftermarket backwheel with no problems for what thats worth.

|

6/12/2012 5:16 AM

supremelylazzy wrote:

My hubs have held up fine for a year, just maintain them, i.e. tighten the cone nuts when needed, lube up the driver.

stem and cranks were fine for as long as i had them, 6-8 months. Take the paint off the bars were the stem clamps n tighten the bolts evenly and it shouldnt slip, mine never did.

I didnt like the pedals(pc), I slipped a pedal every now and then and it hasnt happened wit my eclat pc's

All park riding BTW, not alot of grinding or big drops to flat.

there is a guy that go's pretty big at the park on the verts that runs the aftermarket backwheel with no problems for what thats worth.

mission pedals are gripy as fuck!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs