mission react wheel vs. nitrous double shot wheel

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2013 4:04 PM

Just curious, but which one would everyone prefer if you had to pick? And why?

|

4/10/2013 4:31 PM

If I had to pick I'd go with mission. I do not trust nitrous at all and I haven't heard the best things about their wheels. I have a friend who rides a mission wheel and it's okay, he doesn't ride hard though.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/10/2013 4:35 PM

front or back?

|

4/10/2013 4:48 PM

Back.

|

4/10/2013 5:04 PM

Go with the mission cassette.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

4/10/2013 5:07 PM

K cool thanks for the help

|

4/10/2013 7:58 PM

Yeah go with mission

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/10/2013 9:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2013 9:33 PM

Yup, they come on Kink completes and the fully sealed ones are pretty damn good. The unsealed and semi-sealed wheels are self-explanatory. Only thing I could hate is the solid axles with no allen key slot. You can never take the right cone nut off sometimes to maintain the hub. As for Nitrous wheels, the hubs are good except the rims are kinda crap. Nitrous is basically a low end of Eastern, and Mission is a low end of Kink or something. Mission hubs usually come with Alienation rims, PBR or Black Sheep. Crappy ones on completes nowadays come on some crap Mission X7 rims or some shit like that.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/10/2013 9:26 PM

neither id go with an ezra wheel.........if your looking for a decent cheap wheel

|

4/12/2013 6:26 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Yup, they come on Kink completes and the fully sealed ones are pretty damn good. The unsealed and semi-sealed wheels are self-explanatory. Only thing I could hate is the solid axles with no allen key slot. You can never take the right cone nut off sometimes to maintain the hub. As for Nitrous wheels, the hubs are good except the rims are kinda crap. Nitrous is basically a low end of Eastern, and Mission is a low end of Kink or something. Mission hubs usually come with Alienation rims, PBR or Black Sheep. Crappy ones on completes nowadays come on some crap Mission X7 rims or some shit like that.

Kelly Bolton rode the Double shots, and got like 6 months out of each set...just saying.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/12/2013 1:11 PM

eskimojay wrote:

neither id go with an ezra wheel.........if your looking for a decent cheap wheel

Yeah man! I ride the ezra opus rear wheel. It's pretty nice for the price.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/12/2013 1:40 PM

NITROUS! I was riding with kelly bolton a few years ago. And he said the double shots are great! So i got the rear one and it was fuckin amazing. Not gonna lie. Held up reallly well. And was super smooth. Never skipped, never went untrue, spun forever. Get the nitrous.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media