mods and shit.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/14/2010 3:00 PM

could you delete bike check thread everyone uses their own thread still... and could you delete the forum improvements now or at-least move to "about vital bmx" thanks x

|

Biggest troll.

3/14/2010 3:01 PM

Congrats Glub, you have a legit post.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/14/2010 3:10 PM

Respect +1

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/14/2010 3:12 PM

hahaha..they are pretty pointless...i dont think ive went to either one..ever............

|

team fatcats fer life.

3/14/2010 3:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/14/2010 3:19 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Respect +1

respect -10
he just hopped on resslers dick

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/14/2010 3:15 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Respect +1

brentrides wrote:

respect -10

respect = fuck you for not being able to spell my last name

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/14/2010 3:16 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Respect +1

brentrides wrote:

respect -10

no I really didn't, i don't think resslers should be stickied either tbh. how is that going to help us its just him telling us about what he is doing to his trails, maybe if it was in another section, if you all would look around the site their is a trial sticky on "how to" section.

|

Biggest troll.

3/14/2010 3:17 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Respect +1

brentrides wrote:

respect -10

glub wrote:

no I really didn't, i don't think resslers should be stickied either tbh. how is that going to help us its just him telling us about what he is doing to his trails, maybe if it was in another section, if you all would look around the site their is a trial sticky on "how to" section.

How is a bike check thread helping us? Or a new members thread? Nobody reads that load of bullshit.

|

3/14/2010 3:19 PM

brentrides wrote:

respect -10

glub wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

How is a bike check thread helping us? Or a new members thread? Nobody reads that load of bullshit.

isn't this entirely why I made this thread?
and the new members does help well a little bit it has use full links in it maybe that should move to the "about vital bmx" section to,

|

Biggest troll.

3/14/2010 3:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/14/2010 3:20 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Respect +1

brentrides wrote:

respect -10

Ressler711 wrote:

respect = fuck you for not being able to spell my last name

xanax hinders my spelling ability
i fixed it to haha

|

3/14/2010 3:21 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Respect +1

brentrides wrote:

respect -10

glub wrote:

how does it taste

|

3/14/2010 3:22 PM

brentrides wrote:

respect -10

glub wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

56789 etc. bitches.

|

team fatcats fer life.

3/14/2010 3:23 PM

brentrides wrote:

respect -10

glub wrote:

brentrides wrote:

how does it taste

how does what taste? x

|

Biggest troll.

3/14/2010 3:27 PM

The only reason the bike check thread is stickied was to stop the weekly "post your bike checks here" threads. It's seems to have done it job but again it has done it's job. I would guess they would start back up soon or later with it down. There isn't a point to keep it up, if like you said people post there separate anyway. So Ressler's thread over bike checks?

|

3/14/2010 3:28 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

The only reason the bike check thread is stickied was to stop the weekly "post your bike checks here" threads. It's seems to have done it job but again it has done it's job. I would guess they would start back up soon or later with it down. There isn't a point to keep it up, if like you said people post there separate anyway. So Ressler's thread over bike checks?

Yeah. Sticky my thread.

|

3/14/2010 3:33 PM

Why can't we be more like TCU, in a sense that there is a Bike Check Forum?

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook