Related:
Create New Tag

3/2/2011 4:52 PM

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

3/2/2011 5:05 PM

I like the Mongoose Legion, BMXPlus did a review of it and it looks pretty nice, the stem is crap and it's seriously over priced at $629, but it seems like a good ride. Glad to see Mongoose back in the game, even if they are Overseas. If they came down in price I would seriously consider them, but for the price you can get a much better bike. That's just my opinion though.

|

3/2/2011 5:09 PM

cleanbmx wrote:

I like the Mongoose Legion, BMXPlus did a review of it and it looks pretty nice, the stem is crap and it's seriously over priced at $629, but it seems like a good ride. Glad to see Mongoose back in the game, even if they are Overseas. If they came down in price I would seriously consider them, but for the price you can get a much better bike. That's just my opinion though.

i agree there really over priced. but when people think of mongoose they think of walmart quality. those bikes are legit

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

3/2/2011 5:17 PM

After what they did to their name with Wal-mart they should have a more attractive price

|

Refs: element4all
Bike Check

3/2/2011 5:27 PM

Well Mongoose isn't Mongoose anymore. Mongoose USA went bankrupt and sold the rights to their name to a chinese manufacturer, who in turn started making BMX bikes and selling them to the US market at large retailers like Walmart. Which is why vintage Mongoose's are awesome and Walmart ones are just plain crap. I used to have a vintage Mongoose Supergoose (race bike) and it was so much fun. I remember it had this awesome Made in the USA sticker that I just loved. But Mongoose is trying to get away from the Walmart crap and back to real BMX bikes, but seeing how they are still overseas why are they charging so much? If they were American Made I would gladly shell out the money.

|

3/6/2011 11:50 AM

yuck

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/6/2011 11:51 AM

Their one rider is fucking amazing

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/6/2011 12:03 PM

Effting wrote:

which one?

|

3/6/2011 12:12 PM

Effting wrote:

Booshy wrote:

which one?

|

3/6/2011 12:17 PM

paul ryan is amazing. i think hes on shadow too?

|

3/6/2011 12:33 PM

Effting wrote:

Booshy wrote:

which one?

Effting wrote:

Oh lol I thought you were gonna say Bruza, not only is he sick but he rides for the shop I work in haha

And yeah Paul Ryan is mad good.

|

3/6/2011 1:55 PM

Effting wrote:

Booshy wrote:

which one?

Effting wrote:

haha hes a beast

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/6/2011 3:43 PM

Mongoose's riders are better then half the riders today..

|

3/6/2011 5:01 PM

my friend has the shield and tells everyone its a sunday. he took the stickers off it. lol.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert