monster energy

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2012 5:43 AM

is this shit good for bmx? I drink it sometimes but never when I bike

|

2/19/2012 6:48 AM

i find it very good, i try to lay off it as much when just sitting around, as ive heard it has around as many calories as a big mac, thats why i drink it when i ride to burn it off, but yeah gives you alot of energy, more than rockstar for me anyway

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

2/19/2012 9:25 AM

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

2/19/2012 9:41 AM

One a day will keep the doctor away!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

2/19/2012 9:55 AM

It's terrible when you are riding. It doesn't really quench your thirst, it just makes me thirstier. I love Monster, don't get me wrong, but it's terrible when you are riding.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/19/2012 9:59 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

It's terrible when you are riding. It doesn't really quench your thirst, it just makes me thirstier. I love Monster, don't get me wrong, but it's terrible when you are riding.

Can you ban InstantTaters?

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/19/2012 10:06 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Nike iD wrote:

Can you ban InstantTaters?

I do agree with JustRideBmx and Nike iD

Anyways Monster is like liquid candy and I don't think it's really a energy supplement. It just makes you hyper as shit.
I prefer Red Bull or any 8 oz. cans IMO or the 5-hour energy but be sure to be drinking water after.

|

2/19/2012 12:31 PM

Monster sucks, especially for riding. the only good energy drink ive found is Red Bull, especially for riding. thats just my personal case hahaha

|

2/19/2012 12:45 PM

the only time i drink energy drinks are when the red bull girls come give them away at the park,

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2/19/2012 12:53 PM

cardambass wrote:

the only time i drink energy drinks are when the red bull girls come give them away at the park,

i was just about to say this!

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

2/19/2012 1:57 PM

I make myself some got dern coffee. All these people at this hippie town skate park said coconut juice gets you hydrated as fuck to go ride, and i tried it, it does. Its the nastiest shit though it tastes like hydrogen peroxide

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

2/19/2012 1:59 PM

metalheadification wrote:

I make myself some got dern coffee. All these people at this hippie town skate park said coconut juice gets you hydrated as fuck to go ride, and i tried it, it does. Its the nastiest shit though it tastes like hydrogen peroxide

it tastes so damn good!!! i got addicted to that stuff in hawaii.

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

2/19/2012 2:00 PM

cardambass wrote:

they do that at my school.

|

2/19/2012 2:01 PM

I wouldn't drink more than a day, gets your heart pumping more and if you drink up to 4 and do hardcore riding your heart could burst...
other than that it's amazing and gets you really pumped

|

Better to ride hard than not at all.
Riding for fun? This guy does it!

2/19/2012 2:02 PM

metalheadification wrote:

daniel 21 wrote:

it tastes so damn good!!! i got addicted to that stuff in hawaii.

plain coconut juice out of a can? idk i couldnt ignore the taste. but coconut soymilk on ice... oh boy smile and no im not a vegan bitch. but that stuff does get you hydrated.

|

2/20/2012 2:17 AM

No. Monster is complete shit ANY other energy drink is fine, The green monster eats away clear coat on top of the concrete and concrete. (My dad works in a where house that ships the shit and the other day someone hit a case of it with a forklift and didnt notice came back the next day and it was eating the floor..

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?

2/20/2012 2:55 AM

the only energy drink i like is the monster Rehab. the yellow one. give you energy, doesn't have a ridiculous amount of sugar, and tastes like arizona's arnold palmer drink.

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

2/20/2012 5:23 AM

BAN INSTANTTATERS THE DIRTY TROLL.

|

2/20/2012 12:35 PM

Monster sucks, tastes like water. I go with Rockstar Punch whenever I feel like drinking something tasty. However I used to drink more than a case a week, and now have health problems because of it, so I only drink them once in a great while. Not fun when your kidneys shut down because of all the shit in them and you end up in the hospital, trust me.

|

2/20/2012 1:01 PM

Energy drinks are all shit anyway

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

2/20/2012 5:16 PM

i like rock star or monster i makes it all flow to gether

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

2/20/2012 5:23 PM

i refuse to drink energy drinks. i'm a type 1 diabetic, and that shit causes my blood sugar to crash after the caffeine and sugar buzz. the sugar free ones still do the same thing, but they do not cause an initial spike in my blood sugar, and instead causes an immediate crash in my blood sugar. i just mix protein powder (GNC stuff) into a water bottle and use that as i ride. sustains my energy better on the long days of riding (carbs and amino acids) which also helps keep my blood sugar balanced, and mixed with water so i actually stay hydrated.

|

2/20/2012 5:24 PM

tedhuie wrote:

the only energy drink i like is the monster Rehab. the yellow one. give you energy, doesn't have a ridiculous amount of sugar, and tastes like arizona's arnold palmer drink.

rehab is the best... and it does actually hydrate you...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

2/20/2012 5:26 PM

im not a fan of energy drinks....they dont do anything for me....once in a while one tastes not to bad but very rarely........if i wanna drink a harmful drink i want it to have some effect......so on a hot sunny day of biking i drink a nice cold beer or a few

|

2/20/2012 5:31 PM

I used to drink monster alot then after i had red bull for awhile it started to taste too sweet, like liquid candy. I used to drink them like crazy a couple of years ago when i was in high school but they started to make me feel like shit. My kidneys would hurt somedays. I'd be sitting in class and feeling jittery as fuck. Then by the end of the day id just feel like shit. So now if i drink any caffeine its mostly coffee or the occasional dr pepper

|

2/20/2012 5:35 PM

energy drinks are fucking garbage

water>everything else

|

$350 gets you a frame made in america however you want it!
http://www.machinebikeco.com/

2/20/2012 5:49 PM

tedhuie wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

rehab is the best... and it does actually hydrate you...

I was waiting for someone to comment on the Rehab. I'm actually drinking my monthly can of rehab right now!

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

2/20/2012 7:18 PM

yeah i dont really like energy drinks. coffee is the way to go the morning you're going riding so you arent just tired as shit not really paying attention, monsters overdo it. water and power bars are what i bring with me, and if i have a dollar then an arizona. teas have as much caffeine as coffee. the only thing you'd really want out of all that bullshit they put in monsters is taurine

|

2/20/2012 9:14 PM

cardambass wrote:

i had a monster sticker on my frame and the red bull girls gave me like 10 cans to take it off haha.

|

refs: nshs2010, lucifer.666, BEASTASSDICkwink

Volkswagen's and Bmx!

2/20/2012 11:57 PM

eskimojay wrote:

im not a fan of energy drinks....they dont do anything for me....once in a while one tastes not to bad but very rarely........if i wanna drink a harmful drink i want it to have some effect......so on a hot sunny day of biking i drink a nice cold beer or a few

Amen to that! Lol

|