|

12/13/2009 1:21 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

i like this one better this was way smoother and some tricks besides 180s haha

haha thanks.
that park is fun to flow

|

12/13/2009 1:22 PM

*clap clap clap clap clap* i like the sound tht the bike makes wen its goin up/down the ramps

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

12/13/2009 1:34 PM

squash96 wrote:

*clap clap clap clap clap* i like the sound tht the bike makes wen its goin up/down the ramps

ya i no, i didnt really feel like adding a song to this one. lol

|

12/13/2009 1:38 PM

much better. you have good flow.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/13/2009 1:39 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

much better. you have good flow.

thanksss..

|

12/13/2009 2:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:28 PM

i liked it dude. im not sure if you saw the other video that was posted on this site, but yours is SOO much better. the kid who double whips at the end on a resi. you > him. good job man.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/13/2009 2:37 PM

abod wrote:

i liked it dude. im not sure if you saw the other video that was posted on this site, but yours is SOO much better. the kid who double whips at the end on a resi. you > him. good job man.

abod likes u. feel proud mayne! smile

|

12/13/2009 2:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2009 2:46 PM

abod wrote:

his video is really good

|

12/13/2009 2:46 PM

abod wrote:

schmidte50 wrote:

his video is really good

no it isnt. all the guy does is ride the foam pit and resi. a bunch of flyout ticks. fuck that. he couldnt even wallride right but he can double whip? thats fucked up. if you can double whip you better be able to hop wallride to 180.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/13/2009 2:51 PM

abod wrote:

schmidte50 wrote:

his video is really good

abod wrote:

no it isnt. all the guy does is ride the foam pit and resi. a bunch of flyout ticks. fuck that. he couldnt even wallride right but he can double whip? thats fucked up. if you can double whip you better be able to hop wallride to 180.

true, but he does have me on alot of tricks

|

12/13/2009 2:56 PM

schmidte50 wrote:

his video is really good

abod wrote:

schmidte50 wrote:

so? tricks arent anything. i dont do any tricks and i would play that kid in a game of bike.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/13/2009 2:57 PM

abod wrote:

schmidte50 wrote:

abod wrote:

so? tricks arent anything. i dont do any tricks and i would play that kid in a game of bike.

true, i havent really tried any technical tricks

|

12/13/2009 3:02 PM

schmidte50 wrote:

abod wrote:

schmidte50 wrote:

technical tricks aren't a big deal. its techincal lines that are the best. look at some of the best street riders out there and they aren't doing anything special as far as tricks. it's all basic stuff they just find really interesting ways to put it together and do it on. thats the best riding.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/13/2009 4:38 PM

abod wrote:

schmidte50 wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

technical tricks aren't a big deal. its techincal lines that are the best. look at some of the best street riders out there and they aren't doing anything special as far as tricks. it's all basic stuff they just find really interesting ways to put it together and do it on. thats the best riding.

ya i no, i wish i had better street spots in my area

|

12/13/2009 4:41 PM

schmidte50 wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

schmidte50 wrote:

yeah me too i dont have shit =[

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/13/2009 4:44 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

schmidte50 wrote:

abod wrote:

im in charlotte. they filmed like half of Death Of Fun there. tongue

|

Bike check?

12/13/2009 4:44 PM

schmidte50 wrote:

abod wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

im in charlotte. they filmed like half of Death Of Fun there. tongue

luckkkkky

|