more metal

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2016 8:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2016 8:58 AM

So rap&hip hip music has pretty much took over bmx clips.I know crumlish puts alot of work in.in regards to laying beats to bangers but...it doesn't invoke that bmx berzerker in me that biking viking.but the metal gods came through in TSC what could go wrong dvd.it eased up my total feeling of dismal misanthropic views.ironic as it is.it's the back bone of most of the bands on the dvd.devlins clip is straight savagery&the tragedy song just adds to it's intensity.subrosas metal mondays raise my heart rate too.pedal to metal.up the pedal punx.grind to grind core.bust to crust.killed by bone deth

|

1/27/2016 9:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2016 9:36 AM

I would say its because more kids are listening to rap today or the rider prefers rap music. Imagine if they put country music in a video no one would watch it except a few. They make money with videos and they want more people watching, buying, and supporting.

|

1/27/2016 9:40 AM

CamelOnAcid wrote:

I would say its because more kids are listening to rap today or the rider prefers rap music. Imagine if they put country music in a video no one would watch it except a few. They make money with videos and they want more people watching, buying, and supporting.

I like really shitty music

|

1/27/2016 9:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2016 9:44 AM

Credece fool .close to country&that's s&m clips

|

1/27/2016 9:59 AM

Make it happen.

|

1/27/2016 10:02 AM

CamelOnAcid wrote:

Folk rock and country would be good for a trails video... street not so much....

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

1/27/2016 10:12 AM

CamelOnAcid wrote:

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

Folk rock and country would be good for a trails video... street not so much....

Like i said credence.southern fried

|

1/27/2016 10:22 AM

CamelOnAcid wrote:

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

Eric_Wotansvolk wrote:

Like i said credence.southern fried

Clint is about as cunttttreeaahaaa as ya can get.pure credence.but still not metal.there needs to be another rotten which i guess is pretty much bone deth ex metal or what ever but there should be like a barrier kult like crew pure black metal fools getn it.Bone Deth&the subrosa riders are pretty close same with most of the shadow team but again subrosa

|

1/27/2016 12:02 PM

Maybe it's cheaper to get rights to add shitty hiphop on your video than getting rights for good metal songs.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

1/27/2016 12:06 PM

one try kid wrote:

Maybe it's cheaper to get rights to add shitty hiphop on your video than getting rights for good metal songs.

Rap would want royalties.punk rock&metal dont give a fuck usually

|

1/27/2016 12:11 PM

Hip hop has always been in riding videos, it's not a new thing. Just as metal always has been too. But both of those genres only suit certain styles, whereas a lot of indie, punk, post hardcore etc suits most styles.
Imagine someone riding a foot high ledge to slayer, or some gnarly handrails and big drops to hip hop. It wouldn't be an aesthetically pleasing combination.

I've got a bigger problem with all this shit rap and grime. I can't stand that shit. Real hip hop is a treat though. (I also can't stand a lot of metal, like all the fake devil worship black metal stuff. Just seems extremely pretentious to me)

|

1/27/2016 1:11 PM

Metal should stay in the low key areas of music.

The fans that enjoy metal music are some of , if not the most loyal fans in the music industry . Going to a metal concert and being around a bunch of guys and girls that all come together for one good time and rock out without giving a fuck is the best feeling ever . I do not want it to become some wannabe attention / marketing scheme , just because it's "different"

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/27/2016 2:01 PM

I think they use shitty rap cause it's simple minded garbage that 90% of the dumb kids watching a .0004MPH Flat ledge Festival will be able to relate to.

Jokes aside, I can't stand it either. I watched OSS's "Ruin Your Whole Summer" or whatever it was called, completely muted. Now a good hip hop/rap song being used is different though and can make an edit amazing, but I'd much prefer watching a video with metal music with riding that actually fits it like Sean Burns or any of the old Metal team/Bonedeth team

|

1/27/2016 2:11 PM

one try kid wrote:

Eric_Wotansvolk wrote:

Rap would want royalties.punk rock&metal dont give a fuck usually

Tell that to pretty much any metal band or punk band that charges more than 50 bucks for tickets. After a while it becomes ALL ABOUT MONEY.

Black Sabbath came through Minnesota the other day, I checked ticket pricing, and they are awesome, but 180 bucks was TOO MUCH.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/27/2016 2:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2016 2:40 PM

I think we could always use more edits with music like this (not sure how to classify it's genre), but I don't think it's rock, rap, or hiphop. The song is "Disparate Youth" by Santigold.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/27/2016 2:39 PM

yes lets see a video edited to this. p.s. grindcore is punk not metal

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

1/27/2016 2:57 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

yes lets see a video edited to this. p.s. grindcore is punk not metal

Ha gayyyyy

|

1/27/2016 2:58 PM

Yeeeeeah Jonny let's flood it with some actual metal then! Here's one comin at ya Japanese Style complete with broken Engrish!

|

1/27/2016 3:00 PM

bobPA wrote:

Ha gayyyyy

64 64 64 CANT DRINK ANYMORE

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

1/27/2016 3:09 PM

one of my only complaints about the kink-intervention video was the rap during the dirt sequence. i get it when it's urban city riding, not my thing but i get it. but trails riding to urban music doesn't make much sense to me and doesn't fit the vibe.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

1/27/2016 3:10 PM

I wouldn't call this new shit in all the clips rap ,it's garbage ,it's probably just the cheapest way to go without paying for rights because the "artists" sound like they have Down syndrome , they must be fucken retarded people with microphones who weren't smart enough to get a good contract , and now we have bike videos flooded with their garbage cause pro bikers are broke

|

1/27/2016 3:21 PM

Last one from me I swear LOL. I've wanted this in an edit for a long time;not sure who could ride it though.

|

1/27/2016 3:49 PM

Buzzbegone wrote:

Yeeeeeah Jonny let's flood it with some actual metal then! Here's one comin at ya Japanese Style complete with broken Engrish!

sent this to my friend "hardest japanese band youll ever hear" https://interactrecords.bandcamp.com/track/breaking-point

he replies, "dude engrish metal"

|

1/27/2016 4:30 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

one of my only complaints about the kink-intervention video was the rap during the dirt sequence. i get it when it's urban city riding, not my thing but i get it. but trails riding to urban music doesn't make much sense to me and doesn't fit the vibe.

I was honestly a little pissed when i got to doyles section and it was rap.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling