mountain bike vs woodward

Related:
Create New Tag

3/15/2012 4:28 PM

after riding the dirt bike trails back to my house, it really made me want a mountain bike or dirt bike. my other plan for for thast grand, was to go to woodward.... what should i do? and if anyone knows anything about a decent full suspention bike. let me know

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

3/15/2012 4:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/15/2012 4:50 PM

WOODWARD or if you wanna MTB go on some hardcore trails and good MTB are any one of these series http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/mountain/singletrack_trail/

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

3/15/2012 7:53 PM

I swear to god when I say this.. My boss Vince Martinez, he has a Haro Steel reserve that he is selling. If you want my # is in my signature this bike is pure sex. I believe he might be able to work with you.. Unless you dont want a hard body..

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?

3/15/2012 9:06 PM

get a hardtail for dirt jumping, and the one penman said is niiice

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

3/15/2012 10:16 PM

Yeah its soooo nice, only thing you would need is front shox, easily obtained, this bike is litteraly rare AS FUCK lmao.

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?

3/16/2012 11:50 AM

id like to, but its a on the other coast man. i really do not want to pay 12937357564311908078 for shipping... from washington state to mass.

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."