mustang and bike

Related:
Create New Tag

4/2/2013 2:34 PM

Im buying a car this summer and i want to get a mustang but i dont know if my 21" will fit in the trunk. Anyone on here drive a mustang and can answer my question id appreciate it.

|

refs: millsaps, bmx4life121303, showtime402

4/2/2013 2:36 PM

Good question, I don't drive a Mustang but I have seen the trunk before and it ain't that big.
If you take the front wheel off you would probably manage.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/2/2013 2:45 PM

Fuck ford. Get a mopar they usually have huge trunks. Or you could just get a bike rack.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/2/2013 2:56 PM

It might fit in the trunk if you take off your front end (fork/wheel/stem/bars). My bike fits in the back seat of my gf's mustang, though.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

4/2/2013 2:57 PM

if you get a v6 mustang i will have sex with your mother and never call her again

|

vital's redneck

4/2/2013 3:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2013 3:40 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

if you get a v6 mustang i will have sex with your mother and never call her again

How does having sex with his mum got to do with him getting a mustang I don't know haha

|

4/2/2013 3:29 PM

Coz getting a mustang that's a v6 is just a waste lol. My gf's stang is a v6 :/

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

4/2/2013 3:30 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

lilchrissyy wrote:

How does having sex with his mum got to do with him getting a mustang I don't know haha

because, if you get a muscle car you HAVE to go all out... thats like buying the best aftermarket frame and buying all stock parts for it...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/2/2013 3:32 PM

lilchrissyy wrote:

don't question me you baboon

|

vital's redneck

4/2/2013 3:34 PM

tito24 wrote:

because, if you get a muscle car you HAVE to go all out... thats like buying the best aftermarket frame and buying all stock parts for it...

EXACTLY! or if you do shit to the car it's like buying the best aftermarket parts for a huffy

|

vital's redneck

4/2/2013 3:36 PM

lilchrissyy wrote:

tito24 wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

EXACTLY! or if you do shit to the car it's like buying the best aftermarket parts for a huffy

Or that... but yeah no v6's...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/2/2013 3:37 PM

My friend drives a 2005 and can fit his in the back but you have to take the front wheel off.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

4/2/2013 3:39 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

lilchrissyy wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

don't question me you baboon

Hey man wasn't questioning you just didn't know if it was a American thing or somet has smile we don't really do muscle cars over here as it costs too much to import them haha only fords we have are focus,mondeo,fiesta, ka an Kuga

|

4/2/2013 4:52 PM

It should fit in the trunk if it's a hatch back one, IDK about the newer ones but I wouldn't see why not. I fit a BMX bike in the trunk of my Monte Carlo with out using any tools

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/2/2013 5:40 PM

no a complete bike is not going to fit in the trunk lol, mine fits in the back on my 95, gt but i have to take the front wheel off

|

4/2/2013 7:27 PM

Nope. Not complete at least. But what year are you wanting to get? My dad is driving a 13 Gt California special and the trunk is a decent size but not big enough to slip a bike in.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

4/2/2013 7:54 PM

It depends what Mustang. If you're going for a foxbody and you get a hatchback it will most likely fit. Any notchback has no chance of fitting a bike.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

4/2/2013 7:59 PM

Just get a truck?

|

4/2/2013 8:02 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Just get a truck?

Speaking of trucks. I recently saw a Ford Ranger with a 5.0 Mustang engine in it. It was pretty awesome.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.

Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere

4/2/2013 8:07 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Just get a truck?

BmxRida4lyfe wrote:

Speaking of trucks. I recently saw a Ford Ranger with a 5.0 Mustang engine in it. It was pretty awesome.

my friends dad down the road has a f150 with a 5.0 in it, i wish it was really loud though

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/2/2013 8:21 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Just get a truck?

BmxRida4lyfe wrote:

tito24 wrote:

my friends dad down the road has a f150 with a 5.0 in it, i wish it was really loud though

I personally love the foxbody Mustangs. You get a lot of power, and they cost almost nothing.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz

4/2/2013 11:18 PM

BmxRida4lyfe wrote:

i read that and instantly thought of this

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

vital's redneck

4/3/2013 6:35 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Just get a truck?

BmxRida4lyfe wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

i read that and instantly thought of this

[LINK TO IMAGE]

I actually lol'd.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz

4/3/2013 6:48 AM

BmxRida4lyfe wrote:

tito24 wrote:

BmxRida4lyfe wrote:

I personally love the foxbody Mustangs. You get a lot of power, and they cost almost nothing.

A lot of power my ass. Cheap, yes. Drop a 440 big block in it. And drag race it. But you wouldn't hear a hemi in a Fox laughing laughing laughing laughing

|

4/3/2013 6:55 AM

ii Krxfted wrote:

Nope. Not complete at least. But what year are you wanting to get? My dad is driving a 13 Gt California special and the trunk is a decent size but not big enough to slip a bike in.

Those Cali specials are so fucking rad. My uncle has one.

@op: buy a focus zx5 svt. It's small, fast, plenty of room for bikes, 32 mpg, low ass insurance (I'm 17 and mine is 52 a month), plus they are cheap and easy to upgrade! Turbos and cool airs are like 50-100 bucks!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/3/2013 7:21 AM

you can set it across the back seat if you rest the pegs on the seat

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/3/2013 11:44 AM

ii Krxfted wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Those Cali specials are so fucking rad. My uncle has one.

@op: buy a focus zx5 svt. It's small, fast, plenty of room for bikes, 32 mpg, low ass insurance (I'm 17 and mine is 52 a month), plus they are cheap and easy to upgrade! Turbos and cool airs are like 50-100 bucks!

See, in the UK the same Car would be the equivalent of ~6000 Dollars a year (500 a month) for insurance.

|

4/3/2013 4:53 PM

i just have a honda element; fold up the seats and you can fit like 50 bikes in that motherfucker.

|

shit

4/3/2013 9:51 PM

andyferly wrote:

Good question, I don't drive a Mustang but I have seen the trunk before and it ain't that big.
If you take the front wheel off you would probably manage.

THIS!!

I have a 2000 Integra, so i gotta fold the back seats down to fit my bike in, but I rarely ride with passengers anyway.. but any decent sized car, except for some gay ass hybrid or mini cooper or fiat or some shit, can transport a bike easily, by removing the front wheel and laying a towel over the frame to avoid scratches, and putting the wheel on it..

I've even seen a coupleof people with 4-door Accords or BMWs put the bike in the back seat, because they had a sound system in the trunk.. idk how, but they did.

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

4/3/2013 10:53 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

THIS!!

I have a 2000 Integra, so i gotta fold the back seats down to fit my bike in, but I rarely ride with passengers anyway.. but any decent sized car, except for some gay ass hybrid or mini cooper or fiat or some shit, can transport a bike easily, by removing the front wheel and laying a towel over the frame to avoid scratches, and putting the wheel on it..

I've even seen a coupleof people with 4-door Accords or BMWs put the bike in the back seat, because they had a sound system in the trunk.. idk how, but they did.

my moms got a 4 door 02 accord and i put my bike in the back seat. just pull the seats up as far as they go in the front and it goes right in the back door. I put my pegs away from the seat. the seat is all fucked up from my metal pedal though so if you do this put a towel or osmehting down. then move the seats back and it's goood

|

vital's redneck