my

Related:
Create New Tag

11/26/2009 2:11 PM

bike got ran over today i was very angry at firsst but it could have ben worse i just need new bars my forks are bent but ridable and a new front wheel the lady was crazy i wanted too shoot her then like the whole unit of cops came and i gotta go to court fuckkkkkkkk

|

11/26/2009 2:12 PM

hahaaha. ive had that happen before. but it was before i got a custom bike anyway, so it wasnt as bad. make her pay for it

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

11/26/2009 2:13 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

hahaaha. ive had that happen before. but it was before i got a custom bike anyway, so it wasnt as bad. make her pay for it

she wont pay they said it was my fault

|

11/26/2009 2:14 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

why?

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)

11/26/2009 2:15 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

why?

like my bike fell out from under me and like ghost rid into the rode

|

11/26/2009 2:18 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

why?

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

oh.that sucks bad man

|

11/26/2009 2:21 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

why?

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

oh.that sucks bad man

i know luckily i made my confirtmation like a week ago and got some left over money and my mom might help me out then ill pay her back wen i get christmas money

|

11/26/2009 2:23 PM

That sucks...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/26/2009 2:24 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

oh.that sucks bad man

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

i know luckily i made my confirtmation like a week ago and got some left over money and my mom might help me out then ill pay her back wen i get christmas money

sick. just get those parts for christmas

|

11/26/2009 2:25 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

why?

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

tell her its her fault because she should be checking her mirrors and that could of been a little kid

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

11/26/2009 2:27 PM

pics?

|

Biggest troll.

11/26/2009 2:28 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

why?

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

tell her its her fault because she should be checking her mirrors and that could of been a little kid

it was almost me so it could of ben worse and my frame could of snapped ya know?

im thinkin of gettin the complete fly wheel and mutiny glam v2 bars then shivs for chrirtmas

|

11/26/2009 2:29 PM

Tha blowwwsss nig! Joe ran mine and daves bikes over like 2 months ago aha. And I finally got aphone! Hit dave up for my number my dude

|

m.o.e.

11/26/2009 2:31 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

it was almost me so it could of ben worse and my frame could of snapped ya know?

im thinkin of gettin the complete fly wheel and mutiny glam v2 bars then shivs for chrirtmas

nahh not the shivs the crack in shit and the dropouts are very easy to bend

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

11/26/2009 2:32 PM

papiomitis wrote:

Tha blowwwsss nig! Joe ran mine and daves bikes over like 2 months ago aha. And I finally got aphone! Hit dave up for my number my dude

you got a phone word text me 6099479100 and haha i can see joes fat ass doin that!

|

11/26/2009 2:32 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

nahh not the shivs the crack in shit and the dropouts are very easy to bend

mhm maybe strands then

|

11/26/2009 2:33 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

get the fly front wheel or the premium front wheel and primo strands and glamsw00t

|

11/26/2009 2:36 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

get the fly front wheel or the premium front wheel and primo strands and glamsw00t

yea i had the premium front wheel i liked it im either getin tht or the fly and glam v2's and maybe for christmas i might get directors

|

11/26/2009 2:39 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

yea i had the premium front wheel i liked it im either getin tht or the fly and glam v2's and maybe for christmas i might get directors

fuck directors. get the stands. thats what im getting

|

11/26/2009 2:40 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

i dont liek the look of strands

|

11/26/2009 2:41 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

why? but you like the look of directors?

|

11/26/2009 2:42 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

strands are soooo ugly

|

11/26/2009 2:44 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

why? but you like the look of directors?

yea on some bikes matt understands

|

11/26/2009 2:46 PM

how did your bike get ran over? ryan you need to stop doing stupid shit. you drive me crazy haha.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/26/2009 2:48 PM

abod wrote:

how did your bike get ran over? ryan you need to stop doing stupid shit. you drive me crazy haha.

haha i get the feeling you're almost like his older brother trying to guide him and just always being like "ryan you retard" hahaha its comical

|

11/26/2009 2:51 PM

abod wrote:

haha na i was like ridin with my hands off and my bike fell from out under me cuz i hit a rock then my bike like ghost rid into the highway then boom all i need is bars and a front wheel im prob orderin it tonight or tomro and matt ahah yea alex is like my brother hhaha

|

11/26/2009 2:56 PM

abod wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

haha na i was like ridin with my hands off and my bike fell from out under me cuz i hit a rock then my bike like ghost rid into the highway then boom all i need is bars and a front wheel im prob orderin it tonight or tomro and matt ahah yea alex is like my brother hhaha

i can hook u up with some basically brand new odyssey directors in white. the kid that i know has only had em for like a month

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

11/26/2009 3:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:09 PM

abod wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

jesus christ ryan.
|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/26/2009 3:03 PM

abod wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

i can hook u up with some basically brand new odyssey directors in white. the kid that i know has only had em for like a month

how much is he selling them for?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/26/2009 3:07 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

how much is he selling them for?

um he wanted 80, but he's local so he'll probably want like 90 shipped, i rode with him and they are brand spankin new dude.

hey btw whats your myspace, i saw u on myspace one time on ryans and your bike looked tight i wanna see it again lol

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,