my antigram skips out the box

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2015 2:47 PM

its been on my bike for about 2months now and its still skipping. what the fuck.

i did put a couple thin sparse dabs of lithium grease in the the hubshell but i dont see that causing the problem. i used to dump way more grease in my ratchet and never had this problem

help, please

|

wallride a bus everyday

2/22/2015 2:47 PM

ufkc, ghost pedaling, i meant it has been ghost pedaling

|

wallride a bus everyday

2/22/2015 3:07 PM

have you tried to warranty it yet

|

2/22/2015 3:11 PM

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/22/2015 5:08 PM

id like to avoid relacing a wheel and what the fuck is that memething supposed to mean

|

wallride a bus everyday

2/22/2015 5:13 PM

buttmeate wrote:

id like to avoid relacing a wheel and what the fuck is that memething supposed to mean

The meme is because that idiot has one little problem with his antigram hub and rather than work with it to fix it he just posts online and bitches nonstop about it.

Now, is your hub skipping or ghost pedaling? Which one?

If it's ghost pedaling, you're probably making the axle bolts too tight, or something could be machined wrong

|

2/22/2015 7:16 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

The meme is because that idiot has one little problem with his antigram hub and rather than work with it to fix it he just posts online and bitches nonstop about it.

Now, is your hub skipping or ghost pedaling? Which one?

If it's ghost pedaling, you're probably making the axle bolts too tight, or something could be machined wrong

This can happen to if you mashed up your driver at all from grinding. You may want to take a look inside the the hub shell and see if there's any flat spots from impacts. Usually you can fix those up.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/22/2015 7:30 PM

ghost pedaling. should be no grind damage. ill take it apart and look for flatspots or something

|

wallride a bus everyday

2/22/2015 7:46 PM

buttmeate wrote:

ghost pedaling. should be no grind damage. ill take it apart and look for flatspots or something

Maybe try cleaning it out as well and replacing the grease with a light oil.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/23/2015 9:31 AM

buttmeate wrote:

transition_chris wrote:

Maybe try cleaning it out as well and replacing the grease with a light oil.

definately this. clean the grease out and used a little bit of that 3-1 oil, or silicone dry lube. Grease doen't work very well in casettes at all.

|

2/23/2015 9:48 AM

buttmeate wrote:

as seen above because douche bags on here haha

contact Odyssey about it

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

2/23/2015 9:49 AM

avoid doing anything to it before getting ahold of Odyssey if ita ghost pedaling something is wrong mine didn't even do that

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

2/24/2015 9:03 AM

Is it in the dropout crooked? Chain might be too tight.

|

2/24/2015 2:52 PM

My antigram ghost pedaled out of the box as well. It just takes awhile for the springs to break in. What I did to fix it was bend the spring a little to make them softer since they are super stiff out of the box. Now it's fine.

|

2/24/2015 9:07 PM

Chain can be too tight
Cones can be too tight
damaged hub shell
Chain is shitty with frozen links

can be many things, pictures would help

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

2/24/2015 11:44 PM

Just a question, is ghost pedaling bad? Mine hub does because the chain is tight, but it never skips or gets stuck (like engaged so I can't coast).

|