my bike at the moment thread

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2013 12:12 AM

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/1/2013 12:21 AM

I have a question if you had a chance would you bang Rihanna? Apparently shes in the illuminati so..

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/1/2013 5:53 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

I have a question if you had a chance would you bang Rihanna? Apparently shes in the illuminati so..

no man, i wouldn't just "bang" some lady, that would be committing adultery, and yes she is apart of the satanic cult that runs the music industry

my turn!

What section of the forum is this?
How is your question related to my thread?

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/1/2013 6:01 AM

what stem is that?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/1/2013 6:17 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

what stem is that?

Madera Mast 48mm reach

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/1/2013 8:35 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

no man, i wouldn't just "bang" some lady, that would be committing adultery, and yes she is apart of the satanic cult that runs the music industry

my turn!

Your name is OneGuyIlluminatieye.. This is general and the all seeing eye has bin on a volume bream frame so far.. How do you feel about this? Would you run this frame?

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/1/2013 8:43 AM

I thought you sold the cranks because they had a pentagram on them? Looks nice though.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/1/2013 8:47 AM

glad you're back charles!
at least you had the common decency to apologize to everyone for your mistakes
also, are you gonna continue your how to series?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/1/2013 10:24 AM

Yes, continue the how-to series!

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/1/2013 10:27 AM

Nice bike, if thats the frame Im thinking of i love the gussets on it.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/1/2013 2:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2013 2:44 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Nice bike, if thats the frame Im thinking of i love the gussets on it.

Solid Kil
|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/1/2013 2:54 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I thought you sold the cranks because they had a pentagram on them? Looks nice though.

the cranks are pentagram free, i was just trying to get something different, i did end up selling the frame to my good friend who had been riding a old first gen sputnic, turned out great for both of us cause i sold it for 150 and solid happened to have these on sale for 150, such an awesome deal(=

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/1/2013 2:56 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

my turn!

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Your name is OneGuyIlluminatieye.. This is general and the all seeing eye has bin on a volume bream frame so far.. How do you feel about this? Would you run this frame?

i wouldn't ride it because of the butted tubing

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/1/2013 3:00 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

the how to's will continue, but of course without swearing and the use of alcohol and marijuana, ill be doin them by request, but with the weather being the way it is and no one around to record me it might take a while to drop one anytime soon

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/1/2013 3:17 PM

the how to's will continue, but of course without swearing and the use of alcohol and marijuana, ill be doin them by request, but with the weather being the way it is and no one around to record me it might take a while to drop one anytime soon

Link to your channel?

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/1/2013 4:24 PM

Needs more pentagrams

|

12/1/2013 7:10 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Needs more pentagrams

This. I would love to see a pentagram written in lambs blood put right on the head tube

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/2/2013 5:39 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Link to your channel?

my YouTube
|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/2/2013 5:42 AM

dude why do you just post pictures of profile hubs on instagram?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/2/2013 12:06 PM

Make a how to for fastplant whips.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/2/2013 6:00 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Make a how to for fastplant whips.

That will be my next video for sure =)

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/2/2013 6:01 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

dude why do you just post pictures of profile hubs on instagram?

trying to win a pair in flat black from #powersbikeshop

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/11/2013 4:25 PM

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/11/2013 4:28 PM

almost finished just need a 28t mds and raw standard forks to match the bars that are coming also has these waiting for the bars

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit