my birthday

Related:
Create New Tag

7/21/2010 3:48 PM

is saturday , and im getting money $ ,... i want to get tan wall aitkens, profile cranks /sprocket/bb

ok so what i was wondering is i 'am becoming a park rat lol should i get brakes? and if so i want a gyro what do i need and how much does it cost?

thanks guys,

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

7/21/2010 3:53 PM

u need a lever
upper cable don't get snafu
a upper plate
a gyro
gyro tabs
lower cable
brakes

|

crystal meth

7/21/2010 3:54 PM

Harry95 wrote:

u need a lever
upper cable don't get snafu
a upper plate
a gyro
gyro tabs
lower cable
brakes

how much does that cost?

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

7/21/2010 3:54 PM

gyro set up is guna be like 80-90 if you dont got lever or anything

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/21/2010 3:55 PM

Harry95 wrote:

u need a lever
upper cable don't get snafu
a upper plate
a gyro
gyro tabs
lower cable
brakes

fat bald man wrote:

how much does that cost?

idk go on danscomp and put in a cart: ody monolever, odyssey upper cable, snafu gyro, snafu lower cable, and fly brakes and thats how much it costs stupid

|

crystal meth

7/21/2010 3:57 PM

Harry95 wrote:

u need a lever
upper cable don't get snafu
a upper plate
a gyro
gyro tabs
lower cable
brakes

fat bald man wrote:

how much does that cost?

Harry95 wrote:

idk go on danscomp and put in a cart: ody monolever, odyssey upper cable, snafu gyro, snafu lower cable, and fly brakes and thats how much it costs stupid

just 2 normal cables ? sorry i dont know anything

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

7/21/2010 3:57 PM

fat bald man wrote:

how much does that cost?

Harry95 wrote:

idk go on danscomp and put in a cart: ody monolever, odyssey upper cable, snafu gyro, snafu lower cable, and fly brakes and thats how much it costs stupid

fat bald man wrote:

just 2 normal cables ? sorry i dont know anything

odyssey upper gyro cable and snafu lower gyro cable

|

crystal meth

7/21/2010 4:02 PM

ok i fucking suck at this brake stuff...if someone can get me links to all the parts other then the actual brakes that would be greatly appretiated

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

7/21/2010 4:07 PM

fat bald man wrote:

ok i fucking suck at this brake stuff...if someone can get me links to all the parts other then the actual brakes that would be greatly appretiated

fuck you

|

crystal meth