my bmx trails uptade with extras!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2010 2:48 PM

so today i went out to build a berm in my bmx trails. i brought my dog, which is a pit bull, with me. she starts to smell some thing and then attacks one of my jumps and tore it in half and the got a chipmunk. the pics are a lil blury

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

steazy

2/10/2010 2:54 PM

you gonna make that berm bigger?

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

2/10/2010 2:57 PM

yeah its getting to dark tho

|

steazy

2/10/2010 3:01 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

yeah its getting to dark tho

oh cuz it looks kinda small

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

2/10/2010 3:42 PM

god that looks like such great dirt... i gotta take pix of my trails this summer.... gunna be beast....

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

2/10/2010 3:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:54 AM

bmxrider1439 wrote:

god that looks like such great dirt... i gotta take pix of my trails this summer.... gunna be beast....

i have the northern mass, southern NH dirt Sad which is mostly rocks.

|

refs: fit2fly, spikez5, TommyBoy, traviswooten, gstring02, FlyOrDie711, harry95, ridebmx456, mikelee, dallybiker45, redcrayon(scammed me), dkoldschool98, njbmxerdude, aw1234512, sharkcity408, ridehard93, lilbmxkid, burkminipup, irideafly, deanridesbikes, whirls32, X_Woody_X, _empath, xBikeaholic, and the list goes on... theres more, but i think theres quite enough.

2/10/2010 4:10 PM

bstick wrote:

i have the northern mass, southern NH dirt Sad which is mostly rocks.

i have the same type stuff but my trails are by a river so its all good silt.. and it packs soooo nice and smooth...

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

2/10/2010 4:13 PM

At least you have begun. I found a place that I can probably build some trails but I have to drive there. I wish I could find something with in riding distance but I live smack in the middle of a neighborhood and everything is built up around us. Just sucks.

Pretty dog btw!

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

2/10/2010 4:18 PM

Cool trails bro

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

2/10/2010 5:06 PM

Trails i saw a super mini berm and pile of dirt with some dead animals lol keep working at it though

|

2/10/2010 5:12 PM

that chipmunk is freaking owned haha

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

2/10/2010 7:18 PM

bmxrider1439 wrote:

i have the same type stuff but my trails are by a river so its all good silt.. and it packs soooo nice and smooth...

i rode your trails this summer, and yes they are sooo nice and smooth...

|

Its not that you cant ride trails, its that you cant ride and the trails just prove it

2/10/2010 7:19 PM

Drnwagn wrote:

At least you have begun. I found a place that I can probably build some trails but I have to drive there. I wish I could find something with in riding distance but I live smack in the middle of a neighborhood and everything is built up around us. Just sucks.

Pretty dog btw!

i have your exact same problem bro

|

2/10/2010 8:44 PM

looks like a good start man. I started getting my trails ready for spring this week too. Imma have a post of it up like tomorrow.

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

2/11/2010 7:18 AM

abreezy111 wrote:

looks like a good start man. I started getting my trails ready for spring this week too. Imma have a post of it up like tomorrow.

see you saturday early morn, cant wait to ride dirt and then shred some mexican food (how do you say i just shit myself in mexican)

|

Its not that you cant ride trails, its that you cant ride and the trails just prove it