my custom

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2013 2:26 PM

so i got my frame(cult OS V3) but i was wondering if it would be better to buy a build kit instead of buying all the parts seperatly. I was looking at the united SU3 build kit but before i decide i was wondering what you guys thought and if it would be any good.

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

5/20/2013 2:28 PM

The united kit is sick. A friend of mine used it with a tree frame and it came out amazing. It's really nice. Build kits are actually nice. I've used them before and they are actually good parts

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/20/2013 2:31 PM

tomdon wrote:

The united kit is sick. A friend of mine used it with a tree frame and it came out amazing. It's really nice. Build kits are ...more

ok i think thats the way im going to go. i like the specs and the parts in general plus it will save me money in the long run.

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

5/20/2013 3:02 PM

Ya man I had a sunday frame and bought a stolen sinner build kit 2-3 years ago and its held up great. Ive heard good things about the united one. Im all for build kits, good deal imo.

|

References - jared42069

5/20/2013 4:59 PM

Ive got to go with the set but if it was up to me i'd buy all the parts separate and get the ones that i would really want

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/20/2013 5:03 PM

i would get the build kit and change some things in it later on

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/20/2013 10:34 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

i would get the build kit and change some things in it later on

This. Just replace things as they break. No reason to just randomly change parts unless its something you want a different size on (bars, ect.)

|

References - jared42069

5/21/2013 3:30 AM

more companies need to start doing build kits.. I think they could help alot of people out.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/21/2013 5:50 AM

I personally would never get a build kit.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/21/2013 6:13 AM

Four wrote:

I would if my bike got robbed, or all my parts except my frame broke all at the same time

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/21/2013 6:37 AM

Four wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

I would if my bike got robbed, or all my parts except my frame broke all at the same time

I've bought all my parts used pretty much. So I would probably just buy another used custom or build a custom with used parts. I haven't bought any new parts lol apart from grips/pedals.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/21/2013 6:57 AM

I wanna see shadow make a build kit, and odyssey

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...