Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2013 12:22 PM

I cracked my sunday mayn.

Photo

Photo

|

11/8/2013 12:33 PM

Damn man! That sucks! Which frame is that?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/8/2013 12:38 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Damn man! That sucks! Which frame is that?

Yeah this was my favorite frame sad sunday second wave.

|

11/8/2013 12:52 PM

'warranty?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/8/2013 12:58 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

'warranty?

nope : /

|

11/8/2013 1:27 PM

whys it not a warranty job?

|

11/8/2013 1:43 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

whys it not a warranty job?

i dont have the warranty card and can only get crash replacement.

|

11/8/2013 1:49 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

i dont have the warranty card and can only get crash replacement.

better than nothing i guess. fuckin sucks man

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

11/8/2013 2:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2013 2:47 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

better than nothing i guess. fuckin sucks man

still gonna be 200+ probably. oh well

|

11/8/2013 2:52 PM

You ride hard!!!

What did you do?

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/8/2013 2:54 PM

Dude, fuck it! Do you have to send that in to get the crash replacement? If not, you can probably still shred it. Or sell it... Maybe I buy? Hehe w00t

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

11/8/2013 3:42 PM

buy my black funday then dude!

|

11/8/2013 4:10 PM

one try kid wrote:

You ride hard!!!

What did you do?

a flat 180 lmao.

|

11/8/2013 4:12 PM

motogrizz wrote:

Dude, fuck it! Do you have to send that in to get the crash replacement? If not, you can probably still shred it. Or sell it... Maybe I buy? Hehe w00t

I probably do so I'd be paying a lot in shipping too. Hahaha maybe if I duct tape it back. the cracks pretty bad though its all the way around the downtube lol.

|

11/8/2013 4:13 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

buy my black funday then dude!

chainstays too short for me haha and shipping would be quite a bit from canada : /

|

11/8/2013 4:22 PM

Get a friend to weld it!!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/8/2013 4:27 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Get a friend to weld it!!!

i dont think i have any friends who can weld. or at least good enough, I'd just crack it again.

|

11/8/2013 6:21 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

still gonna be 200+ probably. oh well

It'll be around $175 or so, I did the crash replacement with my OG Sunday frame when I swear it was cracked but I sent it into them and they said it wasn't a crack, but since I already shipped it out they'll do crash replacement cause it was pretty beat up.

Pretty shitty they won't warranty it without the card though, usually Sunday/Odyssey won't really care.

|

11/8/2013 7:40 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It'll be around $175 or so, I did the crash replacement with my OG Sunday frame when I swear it was cracked but I sent it into them and they said it wasn't a crack, but since I already shipped it out they'll do crash replacement cause it was pretty beat up.

Pretty shitty they won't warranty it without the card though, usually Sunday/Odyssey won't really care.

Ah, thanks for the info dude. Yeah I would've liked to get a new frame from warranty since its still their frame that broke especially on such a stupid trick to break a frame on ( i know it was a long process probably) haha but at the same time i see it from their perspective too. If they still had the 2nd/3rd wave id get crash replacement but i dont really like any of the new frames :/

|

11/8/2013 7:42 PM

Can i buy it from you for 20 bucks man? I would really like to have a Sunday. I have plenty of friends who weld and could hook me up with a good job on it! Actually, how bout you give me a price on it, because i want it.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/8/2013 8:07 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Can i buy it from you for 20 bucks man? I would really like to have a Sunday. I have plenty of friends who weld and could hook me up with a good job on it! Actually, how bout you give me a price on it, because i want it.

I dunno man. I'm waiting for the warranty guy to get back and see how much a soundwave would be. if its something still pretty expensive then I'm not sending it in but I'm also lazy when it comes to shipping shit : / shipping frames sucks.

|

11/9/2013 3:44 PM

Thats a first LOL , everyone loves Sunday's. Haven't seen one crack before

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/9/2013 4:27 PM

wasnt this the first time u rode in like a week

|

11/9/2013 4:31 PM

Get a cash replacement then buy the geurra moose

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/9/2013 4:51 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

I dunno man. I'm waiting for the warranty guy to get back and see how much a soundwave would be. if its something still pretty expensive then I'm not sending it in but I'm also lazy when it comes to shipping shit : / shipping frames sucks.

I would buy it from you, give me a price man! haha I have always wanted a sunday, and if i just gotta get it welded, thats a good deal to me. lol

|

11/9/2013 5:14 PM

Damn, hopefully the guy gets back to you lol...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

11/9/2013 5:16 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

I'm pretty sure he'll crack that faster than he did with the sunday... heard the moose frame sucks lol, so i'm sure he will not get that.

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

11/9/2013 5:20 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

TheRadDragon wrote:

I'm pretty sure he'll crack that faster than he did with the sunday... heard the moose frame sucks lol, so i'm sure he will not get that.

Wait isn't theRadDragon a troll account?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/9/2013 5:48 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

David Grant broke one a few years ago, the first wave if I'm not mistaken.

I saw pics on here of either a 3rd wave or 2nd wave from a few years ago too that was cracked

|

11/9/2013 5:57 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

David Grant broke one a few years ago, the first wave if I'm not mistaken.

I saw pics on here of either a 3rd wave or 2nd wave from a few years ago too that was cracked

My homies 3rd wave is cracked but it hasn't gotten any bigger.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em