my midschool/newschool project

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2017 5:11 PM

Planning on building this up! 2000 four bikes battletech frame! Got it nos off bmx museum. Hoffman lowdrag 25th anniversary bars. Putting newschool parts on it to lighten it up Photo

Photo

Photo

|

brakeless maniac

5/1/2017 5:51 PM

Haha those frames are insane, there was a salmon one for sale that I never went for. Four did some pretty kooky stuff...found these pictures of a Mecca prototype on the museum...Photo

Photo

Photo

|

5/1/2017 5:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2017 5:54 PM

Those dropouts look insane! How heavy is that bad boy, those dropouts look like they will destroy everything and out last time itself...best of luck and have fun!

|

5/1/2017 5:54 PM

That prototype is sweet! Ya ive had this one for about a year been trying to decide how to build it lol

|

brakeless maniac

5/1/2017 5:58 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Those dropouts look insane! How heavy is that bad boy, those dropouts look like they will destroy everything and out last time ...more

Fucking mad, i guess they were unfinished and Four said fuck it, according to the guy who posted these pictures.

|

5/1/2017 6:01 PM

You sure you dont wanna midschool it out? Haha I'm really looking forward to see how you build it, youve impressed me with your stuff.

Photo

|

5/1/2017 6:03 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Those dropouts look insane! How heavy is that bad boy, those dropouts look like they will destroy everything and out last time ...more

Its a burly frame probably 7-8 pounds. Building it newschool but keeping the midschool look with the bars and a running a long seatpost.

|

brakeless maniac

5/1/2017 6:05 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

You sure you dont wanna midschool it out? Haha I'm really looking forward to see how you build it, youve impressed me with ...more

Thanks man! Ive thought about mid schooling it i got a bunch of midschool parts to do it but the weight kills my back these days lol i have a 2-hip pork i have done all midschool

|

brakeless maniac

5/1/2017 6:10 PM

How are those Hoffman bars btw? Im probably gonna be on my Banned ones forever but for future reference. They any flexier?

|

5/1/2017 6:17 PM

They are pretty solid. Ive only rode with them a couple times but they feel pretty good.

|

brakeless maniac

5/2/2017 4:48 AM

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! what wheels you planning to use for this?

|

5/2/2017 11:08 AM

I'm riding the Hoffman low drags , taking me the longest to adjust to a new part ever , it messed with my 360s and spins , I don't have to pull as hard as I did with my grand slams , I'm starting to get used to them though they are sweet

|

5/2/2017 11:29 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Joe_Martinez wrote:

Its a burly frame probably 7-8 pounds. Building it newschool but keeping the midschool look with the bars and a running a long ...more

Nice yea I just picked up a set of kneesavers for my 01 Barcode . I like the mid new school flavour as well . They seem to turn out a bit more "manly" than other builds lol post it up when you get finished.

|

5/2/2017 3:31 PM

thairishguy wrote:

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! what wheels you planning to use for this?

Not ure yet might go with some g sport ribcage

|

brakeless maniac

5/2/2017 3:33 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Joe_Martinez wrote:

Its a burly frame probably 7-8 pounds. Building it newschool but keeping the midschool look with the bars and a running a long ...more

BcBMX80 wrote:

Nice yea I just picked up a set of kneesavers for my 01 Barcode . I like the mid new school flavour as well . They seem to ...more

Ill post it up in the bike checknfor sure.

|

brakeless maniac