9/8/2008 5:50 PM

sweet, weight?

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

9/8/2008 5:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:16 PM

The frame specs are 100% sanko chromoly frame is postweld heat treated, dropouts,bottom bracket, and headtube are heat treated after welding, double butted tubes,ovalized downtube/chainstays, 6mm dropouts,built in seat clamp, removable brake mounts, 74.5 headtube angle,71 seat tube angle, 13.7(slammed rear wheel), 11.7 bb heighth, and 20.75 length. Frame is fucking tough ass cant wait to build this bitch up. S&M/Fit been helping and supporting these guys ever since they have started. Soon S&M will be making their BarFight handlebars. they get their frames made in Tawian same warehouse as We The People and Fly Bikes.

|

9/8/2008 5:52 PM

weight is 5.1lbs for the 20.75 frame

|

9/8/2008 5:55 PM

basically 5lbs even. alot of guys best frame they have ever ridden. BMX Plus and Ride Bmx tested the Ruby V1 and gave it a great review on its strength. but the Ruby V2 is even more stronger/lighter one. they made the rearend hella more thick than the V1 Ruby.

|

9/8/2008 5:59 PM

oh yeah wishbone is ovalized also. heres the official specs:
(weight is exactly 5lbs1oz for 20.75 frame)
$299 AVAIL IN 20.75 21 AND NOW 21.25 INCH TOP TUBES AVAIL IN BLACK OR RUBY RED PEARL

100% IMPROVED OG HITMAN DESIGN now with 6mm drops , internally thicker chain stays, 10mm lower step over height, fatter tire clearence, AND removeable brake mounts! A TRUE NO COMPROMISE FRAME MADE EVEN STRONGER

100% SANKO CHROMOLY WITH HEAT TREATED BB , HEAD TUBE AND DROP OUTS

RIDING SINCE 1976 AND STILL HANDPLANTING TO THIS VERY DAY, CHRISTIAN SIMMONDS HAS PUT 25+ YEARS OF FRAME DRAWINGS TO LIFE.

NOT A FITMAN LIKE BEFORE WHEN FIT/S&M GAVE US A START UP, THIS IS HITMAN BUILT FRAME ! HITMAN HAD NO IDEA THE REAL STRENGTH UNTILL TESTING, "WE WE HAVE BEEN TRYING EVERY DAY TO BRAKE IT RIDING!", BUT LUCKY FOR YOU IT WONT . BUILT LIGHT AND STRONG WITH IDEAS PROVEN TO LAST , THIS FRAME ADDRESSES ALL THE AREAS OF BROKEN FRAMES CHRISTIAN HAS PILED UP IN A GARAGE . ALL BRANDS HAVE BROKEN UNDER HIM, AND ALL FRIENDS BROKEN FRAMES HAVE ALL BE STUDIED BEFORE THIS FRAME WAS MADE. SEE HITMAN BIKES .COM

proto shown NO UPPER GUSSET , NOW SIGHTLY/BUTTED FLARED TOP TUBE

http://www.youtube.com/user/HITMANBIKESINC for CLIPS AND PEEKS OF THE NEW HITMAN STUFF!

*FEATURES *

*COLORS: GLOSS BLACK OR PEARL RED

*20.75" 21" & 21.25" TOP TUBE LENGTHS 5 LBS.4 OZ. weight OF 20.75

*74.5 deg. HEADTUBE ANGLE*

*71 deg. SEATUBE ANGLE*

*13.70 REAR END LENGTH SLAMMED*

*11.7 BB HEIGHT*

*22MM TO 19MM TAPERED SEATSTAYS*

*22MM TO 19MM OVAL TO ROUND AND TAPERED CHAINSTAYS NOW MADE THICKER!*

*DOUBLE BUTTED TUBES*

*EXTERNALLY BUTTED SEAT TUBE*

*WISHBONE AND LONG CHAIN STAYS FOR MORE WELD CONTACT*

*6MM HEATTREATED HOLE-E DROP OUTS*

*UNIQUE HITMAN SCRIPT ENGRAVED BI-LEVEL SEAT STAY

- BRACE TO RESIST WRAPPING THE FRAME AROUND THE BRACE*

*PROVEN DRILLED LOWER OPEN END HEADTUBE GUSSET*

*INTERNALLY FLARED UPPER TOP TUBE WHERE IT MEETS THE HEADTUBE*

*MID SIZED HEATTREATED BOTTOM BRACKET*

*INTEGRATED HEATTREATED HOLE-E HEADTUBE*

*100% SANKO CHROMOLY *

*BUILT IN SEAT CLAMP AND GRYO READY REMOVEABLE TABS*

*REMOVEABLE 990 BRAKE MOUNTS*

*30 YEARS OF BROKEN FRAMES WENT INTO THIS “LIFETIME DESIGN”*

*THIS FRAME CAN TAKE IT! BUILT TO BE LIGHTER STRONGER !*

*LOW STEP OVER HEIGHT THAN A V-1 RUBY*

*MSRP OF $299 INCLUDES FREE HITMAN BIKES INC. 11X14" STICKER SHEET

thanks for looking! see streetmafiabmx.com for tricks and picts. rated a 10 by the TEST RIDERS WE HAVE HAD IT UNDER!!!!!!

HTIMAN LITE FRAME WARRANTY: YOU BRAKE IT, YOU GET THE NEXT ONE AT OUR BUILD UP & SHIP COST FOR UP TO 2 YEARS !!

BUT ,WE HAVE BEEN TRYING HARD TO DO IT AND NOT A WHIMPER YET OUT THIS STEED!

IN STOCK LATE JULY-AUGUST!

OR our E BAY WE ARE 100% RIDER OWNED AND OPERATED! BMX FOR OVER 30 YEARS!! SUPPORT YOUR RIDER OWNED SHOPS!! !ALL OUR PROFITS GO INTO OUR BUSINESS AND FREE PARK! COME RIDE!! ALL CARDS PAYPAL CHECKS ARE ALL OK!! ALL ORDERS OVER A $100 RECEIVE A FREE T SHIRT! ANY ?? 352- 592- 7000 THANKS LAKEFRONT BIKE & SK8 INC.weeki wachee fl. 34613

see our feedback!!!!!!!!SEE ..... HITMANBIKES.COM

test riders are Day Smith (ca.), Dave Mahoney (fl.), Ben Snowden (ca.), Christian (owner ca.), Paul Meeks (ca), Marquise Foster (az.), Jessie Warmack (fl.), Marc (mgr fl.), Matt Brown (r.i.), Jayson Busbee (ga.), Brett Clark (ga.), Nick Handy (ca), Dominque Clark (ca)

|

9/8/2008 6:30 PM

|

9/8/2008 7:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2008 7:30 PM

wanna hear what ya'll guys think of the frame, specs, and company. wont change my opinion i love this fucking frame wait till it's custom built like my Terrible One. Just trying to spread the word of a top notch company. negative comments dont mean shit to me if ya gonna post them.
Frame is solid,stiff,light, and very strong.

|

9/8/2008 8:13 PM

looks good but ive never heard of hitman bikes..

|

9/8/2008 9:06 PM

looks nice where do they sell these?

|

FI

9/8/2008 9:08 PM

looks way sick bro

|

if u want to win a free ipod, phone, game, or almost anything, go here
http://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=253912

9/9/2008 4:03 PM

hitman bikes are sold streetmafia.com

|

9/9/2008 4:04 PM

|

9/11/2008 7:29 PM

anymore opinions like or not like on the new Hitman Ruby V2

|

9/11/2008 7:38 PM

i want the Hitman SirHan 4.4lb frame. how is it

|

ref: Philtor210

9/12/2008 2:16 PM

I heard Sir Han frame was real stiff and smooth. But, the Ruby V2 can take some real abuse.

|

9/14/2008 11:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:18 PM

hitman bikes are fucking awesome, its not often that you ring a company up and get to speak to the owner of the company.. i have spoken with christian simmonds often the past couple weeks and he has only been to helpful with any problems i have and more than happy to help out at any chance.... i bought an s&m through street mafiabmx but the next frame i buy is definitely gonna be a hitman..... these guys are for real..

|

live fast - ride hard

9/14/2008 12:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:18 PM

Yeah, Christian a real cool down to earth guy. He knows what he's doing when it come to strength, geometry, and style of frames. Plus he's has S&M/Fit guys helping him out alot, they first were making their frames. But, now they let them go on their own so they can get bigger. They get their frames made at the same warehouse as we the people and fly bikes. Rumor is in the future S&M will be making their products dont know though, know they helped and suggested certain things on the Ruby frames. Top Notch frame and company for sure though their bikes are built to last!

|

10/8/2008 4:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2008 6:50 PM

wow- my 2 teens have both been wanting one of these frames for christmas... one rides flatland and one street... they saw one of the pros riding one at Etnie's Skatepark in Lake Forest, CA.. and he he loves his frame.. can you buy one locally or only at that website??do they have the cute t shirts too?/ thanks

|

10/8/2008 4:19 PM

Tennazee wrote:

wanna hear what ya'll guys think of the frame, specs, and company. wont change my opinion i love this fucking frame wait till it's custom built like my Terrible One. Just trying to spread the word of a top notch company. negative comments dont mean shit to me if ya gonna post them.
Frame is solid,stiff,light, and very strong.

Don't change your opinion, by all means Hitman is the shit. That mofo is a beast. Pretty good price, and pretty good warantee. Rider owned is the way to go if you have the dough...

One tip...make a raw version of it...would be pimp times 10.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/22/2008 2:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:57 PM

hitman bikes is cheaper than fit or S&M......and better..maybe the ruby is a little heavier than all these new school 4.5 pound frames..but i dont mind a bit more weight if it feels solid and smooth beneth my feet...cant stand bikes that make noise and feel weak.....buy one!...and go for the black one..........

|

12/22/2008 3:42 AM

thanks man thats why i bought one after researching the co. for two months found it totally worth buying

|