my oven is dirty

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2013 4:43 PM

oven cleaner is not working, i sprayed it all over my rim and wiped and resprayed every 15 minuets for an hour and a half, and the rim looks the same

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/26/2013 4:52 PM

try paint stripper maybe its not anodized, if that doesn't work sand it down

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/26/2013 4:58 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

try paint stripper maybe its not anodized, if that doesn't work sand it down

its definately anodized, i really dont want to resort to sand paper lol i think im just going to start polishing and maybe the buffer will get rid of it

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/26/2013 6:23 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

try paint stripper maybe its not anodized, if that doesn't work sand it down

Purple bike wrote:

its definately anodized, i really dont want to resort to sand paper lol i think im just going to start polishing and maybe the buffer will get rid of it

Well you sir, have a bad ass anodizing job on that rim. Maybe lightly scuff it with scotch brite first. Not enough to where you can see a difference, but tiny breaks in the surface may help the chemical reaction to start. That, or it's just the wrong type oven cleaner.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/26/2013 7:03 PM

Use paint stripper, had the same problem.

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

5/26/2013 7:11 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

try paint stripper maybe its not anodized, if that doesn't work sand it down

Purple bike wrote:

its definately anodized, i really dont want to resort to sand paper lol i think im just going to start polishing and maybe the buffer will get rid of it

Chuck8273 wrote:

Well you sir, have a bad ass anodizing job on that rim. Maybe lightly scuff it with scotch brite first. Not enough to where you can see a difference, but tiny breaks in the surface may help the chemical reaction to start. That, or it's just the wrong type oven cleaner.

I'm using the Walmart "great value" brand cleaner, and the rims are animal rs

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/26/2013 11:11 PM

I think you have to leave it in Oven Cleaner for a few hours, but I'm not really sure.

|

5/26/2013 11:13 PM

Sand blasting takes all but 10 seconds if that

|

fack off