my phone dropped in water and want to know how to dry phone

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2012 7:51 PM

i just dropped my phone in the water for like .5 of a second and i dried it with paper used a hair dryer and put it in rice, do you guys know any other ways?

|

3/9/2012 7:52 PM

Put it in rice for 1-2 hours. Make sure it's apart as much as it can be. Like battery out, case off, etc.

|

3/9/2012 7:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2012 7:58 PM

YoImBeast wrote:

Put it in rice for 1-2 hours. Make sure it's apart as much as it can be. Like battery out, case off, etc.

This! The rice absorbs the moisture. But make sure you seal it in a plastic baggy or something.

|

3/9/2012 8:12 PM

There is this WONDERFUL invention, it's called Google. It's fairly new, it may help you out.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/9/2012 9:01 PM

i dropped my ipod with a cracked screen into a toilet once
it still works LOL

|

3/9/2012 9:08 PM

well if you have dropped your phone in water and want to know how to dry your phone off then here is what you must do.

to dry a wet phone that you have dropped in water you must dry it out some way or another. i suggest finding a way to dry out your wet phone before significant water damage has been done to your wet phone that you have dropped in water that has made your phone wet.

|

3/9/2012 10:36 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

well if you have dropped your phone in water and want to know how to dry your phone off then here is what you must do.

to dry a wet phone that you have dropped in water you must dry it out some way or another. i suggest finding a way to dry out your wet phone before significant water damage has been done to your wet phone that you have dropped in water that has made your phone wet.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

3/9/2012 10:44 PM

I'd pee on it.

|

3/10/2012 9:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2012 9:19 AM

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

3/11/2012 8:16 PM

put your nuts on it

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo