my ramp

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2009 10:29 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
my ramp had it since november so its pretty beat up
|

7/27/2009 10:30 AM

?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

7/27/2009 10:31 AM

what

|

7/27/2009 10:32 AM

it doesnt look to wide

|

7/27/2009 10:33 AM

Ok looks kinda thin

|

7/27/2009 10:34 AM

yeah i know all i had to build it was 50 bucks

|

7/27/2009 10:36 AM

looks like one of those x-factor quaters you buy from toys "R" us haha for like 250$

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

7/27/2009 10:37 AM

FITAMRIDER wrote:

looks like one of those x-factor quaters you buy from toys "R" us haha for like 250$

haha he used to have one of those i dont think he still does though

|

7/27/2009 10:38 AM

how tall and wide is it?

|

7/27/2009 10:40 AM

yah never buy one of those things they suck haha . and its 4 ft tall i think and idk how wide

|

7/27/2009 10:41 AM

lexbmx23 wrote:

yah never buy one of those things they suck haha . and its 4 ft tall i think and idk how wide

o im going to build one this week and all i have is $50 to do so

|

7/27/2009 10:43 AM

haha im going to build one soon like 6 ft high and like 10 wide

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

7/27/2009 10:43 AM

i used to have another one next to it but it broke

|

7/27/2009 10:45 AM

lexbmx23 wrote:

i used to have another one next to it but it broke

that suck it's good to fuck around with

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

7/27/2009 10:49 AM

yeah i know it gets boring though

|

7/27/2009 10:51 AM

FITAMRIDER wrote:

haha im going to build one soon like 6 ft high and like 10 wide

mine is going to be 4 ft tall and 8ft wide

|

7/27/2009 10:53 AM

FITAMRIDER wrote:

haha im going to build one soon like 6 ft high and like 10 wide

vincentebbert wrote:

mine is going to be 4 ft tall and 8ft wide

nice well we just finsished my room in the base ment and we have a shit load of 2x4's left over so im like dad can i build a quater with this he was like in the beasment? i was like no out side haha and he goes go for it so yeah im set all i need is ply wood

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

7/27/2009 10:56 AM

I am getting ready to build a ramp in my yard

|

7/27/2009 10:57 AM

FITAMRIDER wrote:

haha im going to build one soon like 6 ft high and like 10 wide

vincentebbert wrote:

mine is going to be 4 ft tall and 8ft wide

FITAMRIDER wrote:

nice well we just finsished my room in the base ment and we have a shit load of 2x4's left over so im like dad can i build a quater with this he was like in the beasment? i was like no out side haha and he goes go for it so yeah im set all i need is ply wood

sweet 2x4s are 2.50 each and you need like 10 or more

|

7/27/2009 11:00 AM

yeah i have like 32 and 1/3 haha so ill be good i op

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

7/27/2009 11:05 AM

dude i have a little mini quarter in my basement its so fun to mess around on!!! thats where i learned to do 3's

|

click here to add me on myspace
life isnt about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward.... how much you can take and keep moving foward

7/27/2009 11:16 AM

lexbmx23 wrote:

yeah i know it gets boring though

at least you have one

|

7/27/2009 11:18 AM

I plan on build a crazy ramp in my back yard I just have to get money

|

7/27/2009 11:47 AM

is it a kicker or a quarter?

|

Boxman for President

7/27/2009 11:48 AM

I ride fit wrote:

is it a kicker or a quarter?

quarter

|

7/27/2009 12:03 PM

4ft wide? hahahha i dont even think you could have fun skating that.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/27/2009 12:24 PM

like i said i had 2 identcal ones but i broke 1

|

7/27/2009 12:50 PM

lexbmx23 wrote:

like i said i had 2 identcal ones but i broke 1

you should build somthing wider.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/27/2009 1:01 PM

no shit

|