my setup..your opinion....

Related:
Create New Tag

3/28/2010 3:00 AM

yeah 2nd post and i know how caring and compassionate the vitalbmx crowd can be, but anyway, i thought id list my setup and see if anyone had some suggestions on what they think about it, or how i could improve it..thanks..

2008 WTP Phoenix , 20.75 TT (white)
Profile BMX-GDH Cranks (chrome)
FRONT : Sun Rhynolite rim, Shadow Consp. undertaker tire WTP supreme hub
REAR: Macniel 440 cassette wheel complete (just ordered it today), animal GLH tire
demolition brakes (purple)
WTP supreme chainwheel (purple)
Odyssey Monolever Trigger Brake Lever (white)
animal illegal cable (direct line, white)
animal jump off stem (black)
fit grips (purple), animal nylon bar ends (purple)
seat/post.....just ordered the animal wedge post on friday, probably gonna get the macniel SL pivotal on payday, for now i have a DK stitched logo rail seat from a 2009 DK six-pack...i actually like it...

it was just under 25 pounds when i got it, and that was before i swapped the cranks and pedals, im not a weight snob anyway, im 6'1", 190, but the geometry on this bike is perfect for me, this is my first WTP and im super loving this bike...

photos on the way.....

|

3/28/2010 5:51 AM

sounds cool, kinda skeptical on the purple laughing

|

My Tierra v.3!
Facebook
TSC and Fly <3
RTC>CSB

3/28/2010 7:49 AM

yeah, well i ended up doing the purple thing because i ended up with the brakes and the chainwheel after fixing up a bike for someone, so it kinda went from there....i never used to like the bright colors, but i dunno, now after riding some bright white and purple shit its my thing, probably will have to do the next ride in some murdered out subdued scheme,...

|

3/28/2010 9:15 AM

pics?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

3/28/2010 9:16 AM

pics or no one will post

|

i love fat chicks <3