my shopping experience today - custom wheel

Related:
Create New Tag

10/21/2013 8:01 PM

alright so first off i got my order ready and called danscomp, it took about an hour to get my order all set up and ready, and after telling them my custom wheel and everything else i wanted, shipping ended up booming to $100 cause its a "custom wheel" . so i just ordered shoes from there and pedals and headed over to albes, ordered my custom wheel with only $30 shipping! i dont know what was wrong with danscomp. i got free shipping for both cause of the codes i had anyways so it ended up working out now i just gotta pay double customs which is so worth the money i saved. also, the custom wheel i build was a premium stinger laced to an odyssey hazard lite with primo spokes.

|

10/21/2013 8:28 PM

Best place for custom wheels is American cycle, not very popular, but you can get free shipping on a wheel and still have a decent wheel. They also carry parts nobody else does.

|

10/21/2013 10:10 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Best place for custom wheels is American cycle, not very popular, but you can get free shipping on a wheel and still have a decent wheel. They also carry parts nobody else does.

100% with you there. They have a lot if older parts from like 2008 to now and there super cheap some times. Best place to go for 48h profiles!

|

10/21/2013 10:13 PM

They hwve all kinds o parts thar others dont like this snafu seat that looks sick.

|

10/21/2013 10:50 PM

im pretty happy with what i ordered anyways as long as it gets here how i expect.

|

10/22/2013 12:52 AM

Empire is the way to go if ordering from the US. Fuck dans and their comp

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.