my thoughts on trolling and forum seriousness

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2019 1:30 AM

Ok dicks and dweebs this is my final post about this kinda shit.

Vital is supposed to be fun. We are all supposed to come here and have a fucking laugh about a sport that was bastardized by energy drinks and vloggers. THE ONLY bmx rider on here who EVER got anywhere was krejmas but he too abondoned ship when things got lame. What im trying to say is theres no high stakes on this website, we are all nothing and should act like it.

Ive been on vital since late 2012. THE ONLY TIME THE FORUM WAS EVER FUN WAS WHEN IT WAS A TROLLING SHITSHOW. (SICKDUDE, SUNNYJOMOFO, ONEEYE, BLOGHOGS(RIP)) maybe some of you newer guys werent here for any of it but fucking come on, you have no fucking say in the culture of this forum.

Also for the older guys, fucking kick back and drink a beer or something, If you want a forum thats tame and accepting go build model trains or actually hang out with your family.

So all in all what i think im trying to say is relax man. Falloftroy20 is actually kinda funny, and him getting the entire forum rilled up is a good thing.

Oh and once again childish gambino suck my mf balls m8

|

13 years old

7/11/2019 1:30 AM

Ride your bike incels

|

13 years old

7/11/2019 2:10 AM

Way to dash my hopes and dreams of energy drink fame. I’m selling my bike and going back to spearmint milk.

|

7/11/2019 3:05 AM

I already drink beer. I don't have the room for a model train layout nor do I have my own familty. Check mate, mr. advice man.

|

7/11/2019 4:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2019 5:11 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Way to dash my hopes and dreams of energy drink fame. I’m selling my bike and going back to spearmint milk.

What the fuck is "spearmint milk"?! You bitches need to lay off the outback beasts..... I think you've got some sort of infection (in my professional medical opinion).

|

7/11/2019 5:03 AM

Krooked wrote:

Vital is supposed to be fun. We are all supposed to come here and have a fucking laugh about a sport that was bastardized by energy drinks and vloggers. THE ONLY bmx rider on here who EVER got anywhere was krejmas but he too abondoned ship when things got lame. What im trying to say is theres no high stakes on this website, we are all nothing and should act like it.

Ive been on vital since late 2012. THE ONLY TIME THE FORUM WAS EVER FUN WAS WHEN IT WAS A TROLLING SHITSHOW. (SICKDUDE, SUNNYJOMOFO, ONEEYE, BLOGHOGS(RIP)) maybe some of you newer guys werent here for any of it but fucking come on, you have no fucking say in the culture of this forum.

Also for the older guys, fucking kick back and drink a beer or something, If you want a forum thats tame and accepting go build model trains or actually hang out with your family.

So all in all what i think im trying to say is relax man. Falloftroy20 is actually kinda funny, and him getting the entire forum rilled up is a good thing.

I drink the occasional beer, ride bikes, and have a family that I am with anytime I am not at work.

I'll get into model trains when I am older. For now, it's bikes, hotwheels and legos with my sons, some video games and some woodworking/powertools mixed in for good times.

Incels expect women to bow down to their "superior intellect" and sleep with them because they are "nice guys and not douchebags". Sounds a lot like you. Once you get rejected/called out, you instantly flip the script and call people all kinds of names.

You suck at trolling, which is why it isn't "fun".

And I don't believe that this is your "final post about this kinda shit."

|

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

7/11/2019 6:12 AM

“The only time this forum was ever fun was when it was a trolling shitshow”
Yeah I wasn’t here then. A lot of guys weren’t. But a lot of guys from then aren’t around now. But I think maturity might have something to do with it? You know, people stopped using the forum because they’ve outgrown shit posting? you’re literally the only one stuck in the past. Get over it. You are not the one who calls the shots and tells other people what they can find funny or offensive. Maybe you need to find something better to do with your time?

|

7/11/2019 6:34 AM

Thread seems pretty serious.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

7/11/2019 7:03 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Damn right it does. I don’t joke around about spearmint milk.

|

7/11/2019 7:36 AM

Like anything times change, I was kicking around and lurking this form and a couple skateboarding ones way back in 2010-12.

I live up in Cambridge, and would say I'm not nearly as liberal/sjw as the majority in this area and I think trolling is funny sometimes. However, theres a handful of people on this forum that use it as an excuse to be blatantly homophobic, racist, sexist, whatever. Ya'll can troll, but if you can't crack a joke without calling someone a fag, or making a dick in the butt joke, you're wack.

|

7/11/2019 8:30 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

BMX is Serious Fucking Business

|

7/11/2019 8:39 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Super-Pawl wrote:

Drinking beer is serious fucking business

|

7/11/2019 10:20 AM

|

7/11/2019 11:10 AM

Lol. You're such a fucking douche bag.

|

7/11/2019 11:40 AM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Who are you talking to?

|

7/11/2019 11:56 AM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Who are you talking to?

The guy who made a thread to complain about how being an asshole isn't cool anymore. "You guys are pussies why don't you think me being a fucking cunt is funny?" I mean, look at him:

|

7/11/2019 12:04 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Who are you talking to?

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

The guy who made a thread to complain about how being an asshole isn't cool anymore. "You guys are pussies why don't you think me being a fucking cunt is funny?" I mean, look at him:

Apparently I'm not able to see all the posts. To me, it looks like you are talking to yourself or you just forget to say other things all at once.

|

7/11/2019 12:07 PM

I double posted.

|

7/11/2019 12:47 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Super-Pawl wrote:

Petition to change BMX to SFB?

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

7/11/2019 12:51 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

All hail.

|

7/11/2019 12:54 PM

Some jokes are funny but calling people out and talking down to anyone here shouldn't be tolerated imo. A forum is collection of people from different backgrounds all coming together to share information/experiences, not to say we can't have fun along the way.

|

7/11/2019 1:10 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Some jokes are funny but calling people out and talking down to anyone here shouldn't be tolerated imo. A forum is collection of people from different backgrounds all coming together to share information/experiences, not to say we can't have fun along the way.

The OP is basically what would happen if a Youtube comments section turned into a person.

|

7/11/2019 2:46 PM

Im not dead

|

7/11/2019 3:00 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Im not dead

Just de-modded

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/11/2019 3:43 PM

im sorry that i hate to see something that i grew up on be bastardized.

Have fun, ride your bike, and enjoy the time you spend with others

|

13 years old

7/11/2019 6:01 PM

Yep. I mean, at the end of the day, this is the internet.

I slightly recall the "troll age" as I joined at the tail end of that time. The jokes didn't really take away from the noob questions I was asking, but it's whatever.

|

Scooter rider trying to ride a BMX.
Instagram: @bmxereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

7/11/2019 6:24 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Im not dead

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/11/2019 8:31 PM

you missed some of the highlights of vital history mate. like when jarrod spammed the forums and broke vital temporarily. rip, i forgot his name. i think bmx is rad? and swallowmycockachino was a legend

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/11/2019 8:31 PM

Krooked wrote:

Rip OneEyeIlluminatiGuy

|

7/11/2019 8:35 PM

Krooked wrote:

Charles_Francis_Blood wrote:

Rip OneEyeIlluminatiGuy

R.I.P

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit