my watermelon build.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2014 8:03 PM

so this is how im going to try and build my sunday funday project. Ill custom paint all the pink.Photo

|

brakeless maniac

1/4/2014 8:06 PM

Invert that scheme and be different pink frame everything else green

|

1/4/2014 8:10 PM

i dont want to paint the frame since its the watermelon green with all the decals still but this is just an idea trying to work out a good color scheme

|

brakeless maniac

1/4/2014 8:15 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

i dont want to paint the frame since its the watermelon green with all the decals still but this is just an idea trying to work out a good color scheme

You have to do the rims in green man...

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/4/2014 8:15 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

ya that would look sick

|

brakeless maniac

1/4/2014 8:27 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Joe_Martinez wrote:

ya that would look sick

I think Aaron Ross would go nuts if he saw it like that. haha i would too.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/4/2014 8:34 PM

ive had this frame twice this time im holding on to it lol!

|

brakeless maniac

1/4/2014 8:48 PM

I know that Odyssey and Sunday makes those parts.....but they are EXTREMELY RARE TO GET.

Super limited edition , and are old. The odds of finding any are SLIM but possible. Mind you , unless they are mint , they will most likely be used and scratched. Pink parts are especially hard to come by. Sunday Funday frames aren't made anymore but it shouldn't be hard to get a hold of one if you really try ; buying off kids should be a start.

This kid on youtube basically has every Aaron Ross Sunday x Odyssey build. He doesn't ride , just collects the parts and builds up cool bikes. So it is still possible to find parts like these. If you really look hard , you should be able to get it built up ! Good luck man.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/4/2014 8:56 PM

i have the sunday morning forks odyssey double space bars and maybe ill take them plus the rims to a powdercoating shop to custom powdercoat those parts to the color i want!

|

brakeless maniac

1/4/2014 10:07 PM

Fun fact that most people don't know

If you look at your keyboard you can see that on the right of F12 there's a button called print screen it's used to capture picture on your computer so you don't have to take a picture with your phone and upload that crappy picture here.

|

don't overthink it just do it !