my watermelon build.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2014 8:03 PM

so this is how im going to try and build my sunday funday project. Ill custom paint all the pink.Photo

|

brakeless maniac

1/4/2014 8:06 PM

Invert that scheme and be different pink frame everything else green

|

1/4/2014 8:10 PM

i dont want to paint the frame since its the watermelon green with all the decals still but this is just an idea trying to work out a good color scheme

|

brakeless maniac

1/4/2014 8:15 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

i dont want to paint the frame since its the watermelon green with all the decals still but this is just an idea trying to ...more

You have to do the rims in green man...

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/4/2014 8:15 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

i dont want to paint the frame since its the watermelon green with all the decals still but this is just an idea trying to ...more

MaximusBikes wrote:

ya that would look sick

|

brakeless maniac

1/4/2014 8:27 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Joe_Martinez wrote:

ya that would look sick

I think Aaron Ross would go nuts if he saw it like that. haha i would too.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/4/2014 8:34 PM

ive had this frame twice this time im holding on to it lol!

|

brakeless maniac

1/4/2014 8:48 PM

I know that Odyssey and Sunday makes those parts.....but they are EXTREMELY RARE TO GET.

Super limited edition , and are old. The odds of finding any are SLIM but possible. Mind you , unless they are mint , they will most likely be used and scratched. Pink parts are especially hard to come by. Sunday Funday frames aren't made anymore but it shouldn't be hard to get a hold of one if you really try ; buying off kids should be a start.

This kid on youtube basically has every Aaron Ross Sunday x Odyssey build. He doesn't ride , just collects the parts and builds up cool bikes. So it is still possible to find parts like these. If you really look hard , you should be able to get it built up ! Good luck man.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/4/2014 8:56 PM

i have the sunday morning forks odyssey double space bars and maybe ill take them plus the rims to a powdercoating shop to custom powdercoat those parts to the color i want!

|

brakeless maniac

1/4/2014 10:07 PM

Fun fact that most people don't know

If you look at your keyboard you can see that on the right of F12 there's a button called print screen it's used to capture picture on your computer so you don't have to take a picture with your phone and upload that crappy picture here.

|

don't overthink it just do it !