my weird footjam whip

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2013 1:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2013 1:36 PM

my weird footjam whip , took me forever to get this because i couldnt do this the regular way , and its hard to hop over the frame does anyone else who is fuckfooted have there own way of doing things

|

11/2/2013 2:00 PM

the vid is set to private

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/2/2013 3:13 PM

crazyclark wrote:

the vid is set to private

thank you i didnt realise i put it on that

|

11/2/2013 3:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2013 3:23 PM

What do you mean? Are you looking for tips to hop over the top tube? I'm going out right now I could film something if you need

I'm right foot forward and I kick my frame to the right... spin to the left and throw my flatground bars to the right... I think that can be considered fuck footed but I like it =D

|

11/2/2013 3:51 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

What do you mean? Are you looking for tips to hop over the top tube? I'm going out right now I could film something if you need

I'm right foot forward and I kick my frame to the right... spin to the left and throw my flatground bars to the right... I think that can be considered fuck footed but I like it =D

well not really just seeing if people who are goofy footed do tricks in a different way

|

11/2/2013 7:46 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

chad88 wrote:

well not really just seeing if people who are goofy footed do tricks in a different way

I quit foot jam tricks all together I'm right foot forward and I jam with my left

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/2/2013 7:55 PM

chad88 wrote:

I'm legit goofy-footed and I ride left foot forward but I still jam with my left foot naturally. It feels weird but I've tried switch-footed whips as switch whips feel more natural, and I basically switch up my feet like Tom Dugan does. Apart from that, if you're really actually fuck-footed like this, all you can do is just keep doing them like that but try to turn so that it goes down-sided. A bunch of my friends are fuck-footed and they can still do it perfectly fine. People don't even realize they're fuck-footed till they do other tricks, haha.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/3/2013 8:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2013 8:05 AM

I used to do it this way all the time, and still do for a different way of doing them.

I footjam right footed, but footjam whip left footed and am left foot forward. I have a weaker left ankle so regular footjams feel weird to me left foot in.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura