n-dür BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

9/17/2013 11:09 AM

Just sharing this here. take a look please

n-dür

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

9/17/2013 11:14 AM

looks legit man.

|

9/17/2013 11:15 AM

You guys should definitel come out with a 48h rim. Not a good selection of them anymore.

|

9/17/2013 12:42 PM

Can I ask why are you calling it n-dür? The translation of that from German is n-droughts.

|

9/17/2013 12:53 PM

im pretty sre because it sounds like endure.

|

9/17/2013 1:03 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

You guys should definitel come out with a 48h rim. Not a good selection of them anymore.

i see no need man. im probably not even gonna do rims. and 48s just wont sell

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

9/17/2013 1:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2013 1:07 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Can I ask why are you calling it n-dür? The translation of that from German is n-droughts.

its a play off of endure

-thread updated

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/17/2013 1:28 PM

i think they would personally. Hard street riders need rims that will handle that. Plus their is somany people looking for em. But i like what your doing so far. wish i could get involved.

|

9/17/2013 2:04 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

i think they would personally. Hard street riders need rims that will handle that. Plus their is somany people looking for em. But i like what your doing so far. wish i could get involved.

well, if you can help a fair bit w/ funding, you can get on the design team.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/17/2013 2:18 PM

ill see what i can do. Ill prolly send you a pm.

|

9/17/2013 5:02 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

im pretty sre because it sounds like endure.

More like n-derp. Thus, here is their new branding...should they so choose to become awesome.
Photo

If you guys do use this, give credit where credit is due. The name (although simple) I came up with, and the image is called 'Suited Gorilla' and belongs to jdarko82 on deviantart. I took the liberty to make a few changes to it.

|

9/17/2013 7:09 PM

^this guy

|

9/17/2013 7:24 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

^this guy

yeah. he can gtfo

fondue has lost 5 cool points

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/17/2013 7:31 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

^this guy

SnM An1mal wrote:

yeah. he can gtfo

fondue has lost 5 cool points

Sorry guys. It either makes me think n-derp or endor.

|

9/17/2013 7:35 PM

Not a huge fan of the name to be honest, but I like it at the same time since it's creative.. except like bmx_forever said, it'll translate to n-droughts in German haha. Best of luck to you guys though!

|

9/17/2013 7:45 PM

If you guys use my face as your logo ill give you guys high fives everyday for the rest of your lives

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/17/2013 8:07 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Not a huge fan of the name to be honest, but I like it at the same time since it's creative.. except like bmx_forever said, it'll translate to n-droughts in German haha. Best of luck to you guys though!

it wont leave the U.s. except maybe the uk. and i dont speak german. And proper pronunciation is endure w/ an emphasis on the U, kind of a y sound in front of it. (american english)

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/17/2013 8:12 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

it wont leave the U.s. except maybe the uk. and i dont speak german. And proper pronunciation is endure w/ an emphasis on the U, kind of a y sound in front of it. (american english)

I know that's why I like the creativity of the name haha.

But yeah then it should be fine, at least it doesn't translate to something bad or anything like that, like the vehicle Chevy Nova I think translates to Chevy Doesn't Go in another country haha

|

9/17/2013 8:34 PM

I like the German names. Like all khe's parts have the coolest damn names. I like it. Because it makes me think if some tough parts that can endure shit. But I'm curious to how long you think it will take or if it will ever (not saying it won't) get as big as like Sunday,tree,profile, or will it just be like fiction or Hoffman?

|

9/17/2013 8:59 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

I like the German names. Like all khe's parts have the coolest damn names. I like it. Because it makes me think if some tough parts that can endure shit. But I'm curious to how long you think it will take or if it will ever (not saying it won't) get as big as like Sunday,tree,profile, or will it just be like fiction or Hoffman?

Several years... Im putting money together for my first prototype frame, and the Slider Lite pegs. i am going to see how well they hold up after say 9-12 months of riding. and they will likely get released to the public. The Front hub may also have a possibility of being released around the same time too.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/17/2013 9:02 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I know that's why I like the creativity of the name haha.

But yeah then it should be fine, at least it doesn't translate to something bad or anything like that, like the vehicle Chevy Nova I think translates to Chevy Doesn't Go in another country haha

yeah man lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/17/2013 9:30 PM

Cool beans. And don't hold back in that prototype. Beat the FUCK out if it. Cuz you know some crazy guy that buys it will do the same. Lol

|

9/18/2013 5:11 AM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

Cool beans. And don't hold back in that prototype. Beat the FUCK out if it. Cuz you know some crazy guy that buys it will do the same. Lol

I am tryna talk my homie chad into ordering one with me since him and i both ride street and like the exact same geo.

difference being is he rides much harder, and weighs a good 70lbs more than me

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/18/2013 6:03 AM

Magnesium hub shells! Replacement shells for already made hubs! That'd be sick

|

9/18/2013 6:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/18/2013 6:15 AM

eskimojay wrote:

gayyy

|

9/18/2013 7:55 AM

eskimojay wrote:

WalmartTrike wrote:

gayyy

Shut your face dude. Stop bashing.

|

9/18/2013 7:56 AM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

I am tryna talk my homie chad into ordering one with me since him and i both ride street and like the exact same geo.

So are the frames going to have your designs? or just the geo that you want?

|

9/18/2013 11:20 AM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

BRANDON_90 wrote:

So are the frames going to have your designs? or just the geo that you want?

well, Geo for sure, Im trying to get the money to have the logo laser cut into the Seatstay bridge.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/18/2013 11:24 AM

Make me a sooper light freecoaster, 8x27 bars, and plastics with metal pins. I'll be your best friend. Oh and ti shit is always good.

|

9/18/2013 11:26 AM

Who will be making the Frames?

|