n4fl?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/20/2013 3:17 PM

Any good?
I can do a trade for one with stripped inner axle. And their like 12 bucks. So i was curious on some opinions on it,

|

10/20/2013 3:33 PM

ive got one, its holding up..

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


10/20/2013 3:59 PM

Best front hub I've ever rode. Bearings are going out after two years though they might just need a good greasing. Haven't cared enough to check yet.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/20/2013 4:30 PM

what hub are you trading him?

|

10/20/2013 4:33 PM

if your trading for front hubs he might want yours because his is crap.. Just something to think about.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/20/2013 6:45 PM

I've heard lots of bad reviews on that front hub

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

10/20/2013 9:32 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

if your trading for front hubs he might want yours because his is crap.. Just something to think about.

nah im trading a set of my old 22mm arms.

|

10/20/2013 9:32 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Best front hub I've ever rode. Bearings are going out after two years though they might just need a good greasing. Haven't cared enough to check yet.

So basically for a super beginner like my bro it would be ok. thats the only reason im gettin it.

|

10/21/2013 12:53 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Best front hub I've ever rode. Bearings are going out after two years though they might just need a good greasing. Haven't cared enough to check yet.

BRANDON_90 wrote:

So basically for a super beginner like my bro it would be ok. thats the only reason im gettin it.

absolutely fine

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


10/21/2013 4:07 AM

the bearring take a shit pretty quick, or at least mine did

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

10/21/2013 8:03 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Best front hub I've ever rode. Bearings are going out after two years though they might just need a good greasing. Haven't cared enough to check yet.

BRANDON_90 wrote:

So basically for a super beginner like my bro it would be ok. thats the only reason im gettin it.

EddiMundo wrote:

absolutely fine

Ight i figured it would be ok.

|

10/21/2013 8:19 AM

Ive been riding one for a month now, all i gotta say is mine has been pretty good so far.

|

10/21/2013 8:33 AM

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote:

Ive been riding one for a month now, all i gotta say is mine has been pretty good so far.

You grind?

|

10/21/2013 8:55 AM

Yes sir, 4 pegs.

|

10/21/2013 9:00 AM

Those gaurds dont turn to shit in a week? lol

|

10/21/2013 9:04 AM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

Those gaurds dont turn to shit in a week? lol

They are pretty scrached up at this point, but besides that nothing major.

|

10/21/2013 9:10 AM

Ight cool. Thanks for the input man.

|

10/21/2013 9:15 AM

To clear everything up a bit..
This hub uses the same 6902 bearings as just about any other hub, so if yours didn't last, it was probably a defective bearing or user error.
It also uses the same 15mm crmo (n4fl v2) as most female hubs.
The only difference is, its flangeless and has plastic guards. I would imagine the guards suck, but you can replace them with DG crmo guards.
I've been running the n4fl v1(aluminum guards and axle) for 2 years and have had no problems whatsoever.
This hub has the same center axle and/or bearings as a BSD, Cult, DG, and Profile front hubs that people seem to praise so much.

I love my v1. I plan on upgrading to the v2 axle and DG crmo guards though.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/21/2013 10:21 AM

Whats the significant difference between the V1 and V2.

And would you say its more street friendly then a Profile/??

|

10/21/2013 10:22 AM

Whats the significant difference between the V1 and V2?
And would you say its more Grind/Street freindly??

|

10/21/2013 10:29 AM

my bearing are gay now i had it like for 2 years and they dont spin spin anymore

|

10/21/2013 10:42 AM

_reyesbmx_ wrote:

my bearing are gay now i had it like for 2 years and they dont spin spin anymore

Damn you ride hard?

|

10/21/2013 12:24 PM

The v2 has crmo axle and plastic guards. V1 has alum axle and guards. The v2s axle is more street friendly, but the guards are both made for park. The DG crmo guards work on it though, so I would get those for it when the alloy/plastic ones wear away. I would never ppay for profiles though honestly. They have the same specs as every other hub on the market and costs damn near twice as much lol. Overrrated.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/21/2013 12:45 PM

ight. so youd say the v1 has better gaurds

|