nc riders

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2010 2:45 PM

jw if anybodys goin to the 915 skate prak in greensboro tommaro,there just now letting bikes in and idk anybody soo im tryn to meet some riders around here.

|

2/15/2010 2:48 PM

I'm feeling fat and sassy

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 2:50 PM

Liam163 wrote:

good to hear

|

2/15/2010 3:03 PM

Liam163 wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

|

team fatcats fer life.

2/15/2010 3:06 PM

I got told 915 got closed down when the skate shop closed. Please let me know if its open

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

2/15/2010 3:10 PM

dude youre such a fucking fagget go die in gay north carolina (no offence to you NC people) the VA dont want you anymore

|

2/15/2010 3:31 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

I got told 915 got closed down when the skate shop closed. Please let me know if its open

yea man its open,they renamed it too board paridise or somethin lik that,and theres a shop out front of it called "GSD" or something like that..
its by the 4 seasons mall

|

2/15/2010 3:39 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

dude youre such a fucking fagget go die in gay north carolina (no offence to you NC people) the VA dont want you anymore

haha faggett ur gunna miss ridin nelson elementary with me!

|

2/15/2010 3:42 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

J.Quigz wrote:

yea nigga, you missed out yesterday, me dj and 4 other niggas smoked mad herb in my basement then smoked with dong and his niggas at the park

|

2/15/2010 3:43 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

J.Quigz wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

yea nigga, you missed out yesterday, me dj and 4 other niggas smoked mad herb in my basement then smoked with dong and his niggas at the park

i hate you!!!!
FUCK YOU SEAN!
haha

|

2/15/2010 3:48 PM

J.Quigz wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

J.Quigz wrote:

i hate you!!!!
FUCK YOU SEAN!
haha

no you dont nigga,
you love me

|

2/15/2010 3:52 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

they were rebuilding it and werent letting bikes in until they had enough money to replace the masonite with skatelite.

|

2/15/2010 3:55 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

huckerdavesucks wrote:

they were rebuilding it and werent letting bikes in until they had enough money to replace the masonite with skatelite.

hows the park?i never been there

|