need help!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2010 3:56 PM

i need help with my bunnyhop tail whips can someone help me or tell me a link of a video showing each and every step to it please do not post hte aaron ross video cuz i saw it already and it didnt work

|

11/5/2010 4:01 PM

http://bmx.transworld.net/

they have a huge how-to section look under there

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

11/5/2010 4:56 PM

more than likely: you arent ready for whips. only try bunnyhop whips if you can do it off or out of a jump or over a bank and so forth. bunnyhop whips are so technical its unreal. ive landed 2 sketchy as ever pedal and frame. on flyouts i can do them and i wanna get em over banks. learn how to 360 first or something

|

11/8/2010 11:55 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

more than likely: you arent ready for whips. only try bunnyhop whips if you can do it off or out of a jump or over a bank and so forth. bunnyhop whips are so technical its unreal. ive landed 2 sketchy as ever pedal and frame. on flyouts i can do them and i wanna get em over banks. learn how to 360 first or something

i can 360 already and land my tailwhips off a bank or somthing but in flat i only need to catch them because i can turn it all the way but i keep landing on the frame

|