need help on what stem to buy

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2009 9:42 PM

im thinking the mutiny lifted stem

|

MY bro rode the jet ski's in cabo!!!!!

7/6/2009 9:44 PM

ayo monstertruck you wanna fuck, ill beat your girl till she quacks like a duck.

sorry i had to make a little rap. and sounds good dudeee.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/6/2009 9:45 PM

abod wrote:

ayo monstertruck you wanna fuck, ill beat your girl till she quacks like a duck.

lol you gonna help me out on what stem to buy? and also do you have a rear cassette 9t wheel that you wanna throw in with that front wheel im gonna buy from you?

|

7/6/2009 9:46 PM

abod wrote:

wtf?
you need to reword that or somethin... gayest shit ever right there.

|

7/6/2009 9:48 PM

ahaha

|

7/6/2009 9:48 PM

someone help me bc i dont wanna buy a stem that is prone to slipping

|

7/6/2009 9:49 PM

dude, i was thinkin about that same stem, looks bad ass. i like my handle bars a little high. usually frontloads have a drop. i like it

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

7/6/2009 9:50 PM

shadow its fucking nice

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

7/6/2009 9:51 PM

monstertruck wrote:

someone help me bc i dont wanna buy a stem that is prone to slipping

i just said get the mutiny lifted. it looks legit.

and nah i dont have any back wheels. when can you buy my front? i might be gone next week if i sell it at woodward.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/6/2009 9:53 PM

lame it will be the week after next. but its a definite buy if you wanna hold it for me...

|

7/6/2009 9:54 PM

I just ordered a lil redneck but I think any of the top brands should work good. I mean its all the same design really just a logo your paying for. I think they should make stems with locking pins or a locking pin that presses against the bar directly(thats how stabilizers lock on to steering stems on my quad) idk I was just thinking of a design like this because mine are constantly slipping and it pisses me off.

|

7/6/2009 9:56 PM

motofreak2772 wrote:

I just ordered a lil redneck but I think any of the top brands should work good. I mean its all the same design really just a logo your paying for. I think they should make stems with locking pins or a locking pin that presses against the bar directly(thats how stabilizers lock on to steering stems on my quad) idk I was just thinking of a design like this because mine are constantly slipping and it pisses me off.

yeah but i know the odyssey elementary is shit and slips like a bitch

|

7/6/2009 9:58 PM

monstertruck wrote:

lame it will be the week after next. but its a definite buy if you wanna hold it for me...

okay. are you positive about it? cause i might not even take it then. 100 shipped correct? i owe my mom 420. this helps alot man.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/6/2009 10:00 PM

definite buy. DEFINITE

|

7/6/2009 10:03 PM

im rockin an eastern choker stem and its slid like 1 time since i got it, not counting when i first got it though. but once it got broke in wit my handlebars it worked good

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

7/6/2009 10:07 PM

monstertruck wrote:

definite buy. DEFINITE

okay. you better be serious man. cause im taking it off the bike tomorrow and putting it in my closet for you.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/6/2009 10:14 PM

serious as a heartattack. i got you all you have to do is wait about 1-2 weeks for me to get the money.

|

7/6/2009 10:18 PM

monstertruck wrote:

serious as a heartattack. i got you all you have to do is wait about 1-2 weeks for me to get the money.

whoa first you said the week after next week and now your saying 2 weeks?! changing your story eh... seems suspicious if you ask me.

|

7/6/2009 10:21 PM

monstertruck wrote:

okay well i wont be back till....the 18th. hopefully you will have it by then?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/6/2009 10:22 PM

oh hell yes
still gotta setup my paypal. do they charge you to setup a paypal?

|

7/6/2009 10:44 PM

fit dlr

|

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7/6/2009 10:48 PM

Colony Official Ish!

|

we grimey on the streets!