1/7/2014 11:10 AM

Correction

|

1/7/2014 11:45 AM

How much is your mom willing to pay? Sunday makes solid bikes

|

fack off

1/7/2014 11:50 AM

dont know about the haro, but the 2012 neutron is awful, don't get that, i've seen a lot of fly neutron/proton parts snap in a short time

|

1/7/2014 11:53 AM

I call that bullshit, you are 13 and can 360 and almost whip and have been bmxing for 2 months? Go troll somewhere else.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/7/2014 1:19 PM

Mate @T-rider plzz leave , calling me an internet troll and shit , all i want to do is know what bike to get , aswell as that id just like to say that i can 360 on a 5ft flyout it took me a week also i spent the whole summer holidays almost everyday for about 8 hours at a time at the skate park and managed to get over the frame when trying whips. P.S I can understand that you may not believe me but i know i am not a "internet troll" or whatever the fuck you were trying to call me

|

1/7/2014 1:34 PM

Haro 500.1. Man, you say you can 360 in a week, almost whip in 2 months, i called that bs and i still call that bs. There are people on here, like me and others that in more than a year cant 360. And you say you can almost whip when it takes a shit load of time, ooo, and you are 13. Are you the next mark webb por what?
Ps, you are telling me to leave? Are you serious? I have been reading threads here since 2012, and i dont have the account i used to asked about wheel lacing and asking about a vandero, but i have this acc with a good amount of replies and you just logged today. Go Fuck somewhere else.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/7/2014 2:00 PM

T-rider wrote:

Haro 500.1. Man, you say you can 360 in a week, almost whip in 2 months, i called that bs and i still call that bs. There are people on here, like me and others that in more than a year cant 360. And you say you can almost whip when it takes a shit load of time, ooo, and you are 13. Are you the next mark webb por what?
Ps, you are telling me to leave? Are you serious? I have been reading threads here since 2012, and i dont have the account i used to asked about wheel lacing and asking about a vandero, but i have this acc with a good amount of replies and you just logged today. Go Fuck somewhere else.

Due how do you know he's trolling? People progress at different levels. Maybe he's trolling, maybe not. This is exactly what pnj was talking about. And if he's been riding flyouts as much as he claims to, it wouldn't be that hard to imagine

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/7/2014 2:15 PM

T-rider wrote:

Yeah dude youre being a dick. I know people that have never owned their own bike that can 360, 180, 540tap, manual 180, barspin, etc. Some people have natural talent, and if you teach them to bunny hop theyll be able to do everything else. Some people aren't talented whatsoever (me) and actually have to work on a trick for years. But who are you to call him out?

To the OP, the haros are way better.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/7/2014 2:15 PM

T-rider wrote:

bmxfromma wrote:

Due how do you know he's trolling? People progress at different levels. Maybe he's trolling, maybe not. This is exactly what pnj was talking about. And if he's been riding flyouts as much as he claims to, it wouldn't be that hard to imagine

Man, i am considering the fact that he is only 13 years old.
Well, whip4dayz, show the world that i am wrong and upload a video.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/7/2014 2:22 PM

T-rider wrote:

bmxfromma wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Why does age matter? Im following a 10 year old on instagram who rides for sunday and can double bar air, whip 270, 540, whip air, etc. If anything, being younger is to his advantage. More energetic, lighter, smaller (which mean smaller more responsive bike), injuries heal faster, etc.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

T-rider wrote:

This actually

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

T-rider wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Yeah dude youre being a dick. I know people that have never owned their own bike that can 360, 180, 540tap, manual 180, barspin, etc. Some people have natural talent, and if you teach them to bunny hop theyll be able to do everything else. Some people aren't talented whatsoever (me) and actually have to work on a trick for years. But who are you to call him out?

To the OP, the haros are way better.

I am nobody i know. He called me out too.. But anyways, he is 13 and he has been riding for 2 months. I wouldnt believe that someone can almost whip at that age, considering the fact that he has been riding 2 months.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/7/2014 2:30 PM

T-rider wrote:

I am nobody i know. He called me out too.. But anyways, he is 13 and he has been riding for 2 months. I wouldnt believe that someone can almost whip at that age, considering the fact that he has been riding 2 months.

Lmao! Dont mean to be a dick to you m8 but youre being a super douche. He came on here to ask for help and in turn you called him out and demanded videos of him riding. Yeah its a bit crazy, and maybe hes lying, but its nothing to start shit about. If you didnt have anything nice to say you shouldn't have even made it to the reply box. You act like hes claiming to be sponsored by monster and better than everyone on here. And for all you know, he could be spoiled and get sent to a fancy skatepark every day for the past 3 months and takes riding very seriously. I know ALOT of kids like this.

|

1/7/2014 2:32 PM

Also, "almost whip" can mean alot of things. I think anyone who can whip will agree that 75% of the effort it takes to do a whip is in catching and landing it. And most people who can get the frame all the way around tend to think theyre close to landing it.

|

1/7/2014 2:43 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Lmao! Dont mean to be a dick to you m8 but youre being a super douche. He came on here to ask for help and in turn you called him out and demanded videos of him riding. Yeah its a bit crazy, and maybe hes lying, but its nothing to start shit about. If you didnt have anything nice to say you shouldn't have even made it to the reply box. You act like hes claiming to be sponsored by monster and better than everyone on here. And for all you know, he could be spoiled and get sent to a fancy skatepark every day for the past 3 months and takes riding very seriously. I know ALOT of kids like this.

I am not meaning to be a superdouche man. Sorry i you thought that. I have already seen that kid. I consoder almost whip as landing on the seat, slipping pedals or so. I have never seen anyone that can almost whip in 2 months and 360. I asked about vídeos just in case he want me to believe him, he dont give a shit about my opinion, but just in case.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/7/2014 2:49 PM

T-rider wrote:

I am not meaning to be a superdouche man. Sorry i you thought that. I have already seen that kid. I consoder almost whip as landing on the seat, slipping pedals or so. I have never seen anyone that can almost whip in 2 months and 360. I asked about vídeos just in case he want me to believe him, he dont give a shit about my opinion, but just in case.

Youre straight dude. And although I cant whip, I spent 2 days learning them and landed 2 one footed and on the wrong side. I could do everything except catch and land. Im sure if I spent 2months on them id be damn close too. Lol

|

1/7/2014 2:54 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Youre straight dude. And although I cant whip, I spent 2 days learning them and landed 2 one footed and on the wrong side. I could do everything except catch and land. Im sure if I spent 2months on them id be damn close too. Lol

Man, i am not english or american or anything, what does to be straight mean? (I onbviously know what does it mean sexually)

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/7/2014 2:58 PM

T-rider wrote:

Man, i am not english or american or anything, what does to be straight mean? (I onbviously know what does it mean sexually)

In the way I used it, it means youre fine/forgiven/okay/alright.

And what I said about landing them didn't make much sense. I whip counter-clockwise and I would land with my left foot on my right pedal. It was super weird.

|

1/7/2014 3:02 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

In the way I used it, it means youre fine/forgiven/okay/alright.

And what I said about landing them didn't make much sense. I whip counter-clockwise and I would land with my left foot on my right pedal. It was super weird.

Cool, i wrote that way cause there are lots of trolls over the internet and it was hard to believe. By the way, do you footjam tailwhip the same way you whip?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/7/2014 3:05 PM

T-rider wrote:

Cool, i wrote that way cause there are lots of trolls over the internet and it was hard to believe. By the way, do you footjam tailwhip the same way you whip?

Yes I do lol. Those are one of my favorite tricks aswell (as seen in my profile picture.)

|

1/8/2014 9:01 AM

Okay guys ,i don't mind if you believe me or not but what i mean is get over frame every time and catch one pedal SOMETIMES ok? Right if that's the argument over thenn what bike should i get? Its only between these ones though smile

|

1/8/2014 9:13 AM

I have already said haro 500.1

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/8/2014 9:20 AM

I was trying tailwhips and getting over the frame and doing 360s at 13 ......gave up on whips since then but the haros are the way to go forsure

|

1/8/2014 9:25 AM

Yh but the chrome 000 looks so much nicer over the shitty yellow colour on the 500.1 sad

|

1/8/2014 9:34 AM

Chrome is dope......they don't have more then one color for the 500.1 ?

|

1/8/2014 9:51 AM

Yeah they have luminous yellow (ugly) or matt black but the black is to big as in really small (1.44metres )

|

1/8/2014 9:54 AM

* as I'm really small aha

|

1/8/2014 10:45 PM

*as I'm really small aha

|

1/10/2014 9:40 AM

Okay, so I'm 13 years old and I'm looking for a new bike
about me: I'm 1.44 tall and rode bmx for about 2 months and learnt a few
tricks like 360, air,no foot,almost whip so I'm not that bad but not that
good haha.