need help with flips

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2009 11:22 AM

k we have a sick park and ive got down mostly every trick but back flips and i want to learn them! but im scared of not jumping out of the ramp all the way and falling back in ned help?

|

bike 4 life

7/20/2009 11:26 AM

just get alot of speed and lean back i done these into a pool on a mountain bike but the ramp was pritty big lol

|

Biggest troll.

7/20/2009 11:37 AM

Look on youtube for some help, maybe do it into a lake or foam to figure it out, or even some old ass mattresses for safety til you get the rotation figured out. Had i not used foam I would be dead right now.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/20/2009 1:59 PM

just keep looking back, if u stop looking back your rotation stops dizzy which is not good

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

7/20/2009 2:00 PM

keep looking backwards

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/20/2009 2:00 PM

keep looking backwards

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/20/2009 3:04 PM

theres two ways to backflip.

one is to pull all the way with your arms.

the other is to push out with your legs off the lip and try and get in a sitting position in the air. this is the way i flip. either way you do use your arms, but when you push with your legs its to get the front end lined up with the lander.

as everybody else has said, keep looking back. try to look at your asshole and just keep looking. if you even think about not looking back anymore youll land on your back. its a crazy easy trick, but its all about commitment.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.