need help with headset!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2014 2:01 PM

I got a cult headset and the bottom dust cap wont go all the way down on the fork what do I do?????Photo

|

4/28/2014 2:05 PM

Looks like you have a bearing race already integrated into your forks, meaning you don't need it. What fork do you have just to be sure?

|

4/28/2014 2:05 PM

You don't need it, your fork has an integrated race.

|

4/28/2014 2:08 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Looks like you have a bearing race already integrated into your forks, meaning you don't need it. What fork do you have just ...more

I have the cult v sect fork

|

4/28/2014 2:11 PM

yeah they're for sure integrated, you don't need that piece then

|

4/28/2014 2:13 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

yeah they're for sure integrated, you don't need that piece then

So its normal if you can see the headset?

|

4/28/2014 2:20 PM

frank___bmx18 wrote:

So its normal if you can see the headset?

From underneath? yeah, it's fine. The bearing has a rubber seal on it to keep dirt out so your bearing will be fine

|

4/28/2014 2:38 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

yeah they're for sure integrated, you don't need that piece then

frank___bmx18 wrote:

So its normal if you can see the headset?

sundaybmxRR wrote:

From underneath? yeah, it's fine. The bearing has a rubber seal on it to keep dirt out so your bearing will be fine

Alright thanks

|

4/28/2014 2:49 PM

wut they said.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/28/2014 3:19 PM

Same as above

|