need money for parts

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2014 10:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2014 10:42 PM

i need money, i'm thinkin bout mowin lawns. do you just knock on a random house and ask to mow their lawn?
i have a lemon tree in the backyard. would a lemonade stand sell? i'm a 16 year old dude btw..not a little whore girl

|

4/6/2014 11:18 PM

I'm 13. I made 600 dollars digging ditches. You make posters, get a workers license, and don't act like a fucking punk. It's not that hard to figure out.

|

4/7/2014 3:03 AM

ahhh, the benefits of being employed tongue

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/7/2014 4:58 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Haha this, I'm 17 and I'm only making $60 a week ATM. Cleaning an ice cream joint has it's perks lol...and I'll definitely make more over the summer, I mean I'm only working 6 hours a week hahaha

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

4/7/2014 5:33 AM

You could say something like "hi, i noticed your grass is getting a little tall. Would you like me to mow it?" But sense you are 16 you could get a real job too.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

4/7/2014 5:36 AM

Oh, and don't do a lemonade stand! No one would buy from a 16 year old guy and plus they are illegal now anyway.

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

4/7/2014 5:42 AM

Who the f*** would buy lemonade from anybody but a little whore girl.

On the real, just go get a job. You're old enough.

|

4/7/2014 6:09 AM

WEll, he cant really get a good job at 16 with any qualifications nowadays.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/7/2014 7:57 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Oh, and don't do a lemonade stand! No one would buy from a 16 year old guy and plus they are illegal now anyway.

I saw the video of a cop shutting down some little girls lemonade stand. kinda funny but it was sad too

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/7/2014 8:10 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

This fuck people's lawns

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/7/2014 8:26 AM

T-rider wrote:

Why does he need a good job? He just needs a job. He should try to work at an ice cream store.

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

4/7/2014 9:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2014 9:24 AM

Basically you can't be picky.. Mowing lawns is a good start imo Apply everywhere and try to call them every other day or so..The best way to get one is know someone that already works there ask them if they will try to put in a good word for you.. good luck though.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/7/2014 10:04 AM

T-rider wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Why does he need a good job? He just needs a job. He should try to work at an ice cream store.

He doesnt. I missunderstood one post.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/7/2014 10:27 AM

T-rider wrote:

Pizza Place.

Burger joint

Taco place

walmart

target

department stores

bike shops

landscaping places

The list goes on. Apply ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/7/2014 12:15 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Pizza Place.

Burger joint

Taco place

walmart

target

department stores

bike shops

landscaping places

The list goes on. ...more

I actually dont know how does it work there in the USA, But here all those jobs are requiered right after they are needed. There are qualificated engineer working as those jobs! Its crazy. There are long queues to start working at ANYTHING at all.

BTW, i miss undestood one post, thats why i posted that.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/7/2014 12:47 PM

Qualified engineers to make burgers pizza and tacos? Seriously? There must be allot of engineering schools in the Philippines then

|

4/7/2014 12:52 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Qualified engineers to make burgers pizza and tacos? Seriously? There must be allot of engineering schools in the Philippines ...more

Yea, in mcdonlads, a company called ¨el rincon¨, etc. Not much people beetwen the age 22-30 work in what they have studied. And ESP is SPain lol. You only need a 5 out of 14 to enter in mechanic engineer, mecatronic engineer, and most of them.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/7/2014 12:56 PM

Hmmm that's weird, right now Canada has a federal investigation looking into macdonalds for not giving Canadians jobs and giving all their jobs to foreigners, deffinatly don't need any special education to flip burgers in Canada, then again we aren't weird and don't order rare to well done burgers

|

4/7/2014 1:04 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Hmmm that's weird, right now Canada has a federal investigation looking into macdonalds for not giving Canadians jobs and ...more

SHit thats weird yeah. BTW, i think that the fact that you can be paid more as mc donalds worked than a engineer here can affect a bit LOL, to new engineer companies are paying 800 +/-, 9h a day.
Employer even look for knowing english and some other languages when apling for jobs like shop assistans and stuff.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER