need new tires...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/21/2013 6:13 PM

whats up, i havent been on the forum in awhile. anyways i need new tires, what tires have lasted tires you the longest, and what tires are the all around best. im looking for some not so big tires, maybe around 20.6 by 2.3 at the absolute biggest

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

9/21/2013 6:24 PM

Aitkens, they've lasted me while and still look good, but any odyssey or animal tire would be good

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/21/2013 6:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2013 6:34 PM

thats what i was thinking, how well do the aitkens grip on street, are they fast cause they only hold like 80 psi front and 100 rear, and are they thick, or will it puncture easy on glass, small thorns, ect. also do you know if the aitken gripps are any good, im getting tired of the cult vans(i've rans 4 or five pairs in a row now)

edit: i had the psi ratings backwards

|

9/21/2013 6:40 PM

I love my Aitken / dirt path combination on my bike. They wear long and grip excellent on the street, and also in the dirt and mud. I had some cult Deharts for a very short time, got two flats and they slipped out like they had grease on them.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/21/2013 6:44 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I love my Aitken / dirt path combination on my bike. They wear long and grip excellent on the street, and also in the dirt and mud. I had some cult Deharts for a very short time, got two flats and they slipped out like they had grease on them.

thanks for the input, i was actually contemplating deharts, but they were just to big, im gonna go ahead and grab some aitkens

|

9/21/2013 7:02 PM

Chase Hawks

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

9/21/2013 7:15 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Chase Hawks

I always liked chasing tail myself, hahahahaha!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/21/2013 7:18 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

9/21/2013 7:31 PM

Maxxis griftersssssssssssssss

|

9/21/2013 7:42 PM

Fit FAF 2.25
Have had mine for almost a year, haven't had a single flat yet, still has all its tread, no bubbles in the sidewall or anything like that. Ive ridden over a lot of glass and what not too, nothing has punctured through so far. Super grippy for all terrains (park, street, trails)
Animal GLH
Had mine for around 1.5-2months? Looks brand new, no flats yet. Extreme maximus grippicus on street, pretty good on park too. Did great on dirt, though I only rode it with it once so far

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/21/2013 7:50 PM

Liking my oddy aitken p lytes. Gru ppy as fuck, and they handle the rocks, thorns and glass wonderfully.
Light too, if that matters, and thick where it counts. Four monrhs and the tread still looks new... and I ride EVERYWHERE.

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

9/22/2013 6:00 AM

I have a 2.2 and 2.4 chase hawk tires. They are really grippy and good in street. Have them for 4 months or so and the front looks almost new.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

9/22/2013 12:26 PM

My Momentums are a year and change old now.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura