new back hub

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2015 11:40 AM

I am looking at a backup cassette hub and i was looking a profile minis for hubs but the price is killer. I am looking for a cheaper alternative to the minis that is just as good or even better than the minis.
thx
dej

|

6/25/2015 12:57 PM

Maderas are the exact same as the minis but with a different stamp.

Bsd/bsd pro
Antigram
Gsport ratchet
Tree hubs (probably the best)

|

6/25/2015 5:31 PM

Cult Match. It's basically a Taiwan made Profile Mini that doesn't have as many problems. Virtually identical driver and ratchet ring, same bearings, great axle, etc.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/25/2015 5:52 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Cult Match. It's basically a Taiwan made Profile Mini that doesn't have as many problems. Virtually identical driver and ...more

Seconded, but the Cult uses 4 6902 bearings, Profile uses 2 6903 bearings.

Cult also has a better driver bearing system as it includes a needle bearing. Not to mention its proven Primo Mix driver/internals.

I don't think you can get the Match v1 anymore though but the Match v2 uses the same internals, just a different shell, so that will work.

|

6/25/2015 7:14 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Cult Match. It's basically a Taiwan made Profile Mini that doesn't have as many problems. Virtually identical driver and ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Cult also has a better driver bearing system as it ...more

The new Stranger Ballast may be better on second thought. Primo Mix with super thick flanges

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

6/25/2015 7:26 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

The new Stranger Ballast may be better on second thought. Primo Mix with super thick flanges

More of a Remix since it uses 2 different sized flanges and the smaller 6802 bearings in the hub shell which throws me off personally, but yeah they look good

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Also, 10,000th post!

|

6/25/2015 7:29 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

More of a Remix since it uses 2 different sized flanges and the smaller 6802 bearings in the hub shell which throws me off ...more

Oh, I thought they were supposed to use the 6902s like the OG Mix. Well that's a let down.

|

6/25/2015 7:36 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

cult match at empire

cult match at albe's
|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/25/2015 7:40 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

More of a Remix since it uses 2 different sized flanges and the smaller 6802 bearings in the hub shell which throws me off ...more

.yeah those are gonna skip like a crazy just like the reskip i think its something about 6802 bearing with the mix internals that just doesn't fucking work also can guarantee they roll LIKE shit too

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/25/2015 8:00 PM

I have profile minis going 5 years strong
, I've wrecked 3 oddysey Hubs each within 3 months , I've had really solid demolition hubs, 15 years of high speed riding experience I suggest you go demolition any day of the week

|