new bars came in!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2017 3:20 PM

Just got my nowear street treat 4 pc bars! PuttiPhoto

Putting them on my fiend palemare!

|

brakeless maniac

7/25/2017 5:22 AM

They look bent.

|

7/25/2017 6:07 AM

Is this because you love doing candybars all day, or just for style ?

|

7/25/2017 11:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2017 11:40 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

They look bent.

lol, Id rock the bottom ones ....

|

7/25/2017 1:47 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

They look bent.

They arent bent and i like to be different. I dont like my bikes looking like everyone elses bikes no style

|

brakeless maniac

7/25/2017 1:50 PM

I can almost guarantee they're not bent. Also being made by standard byke they're gonna be strongk AF.

|

Yours truly, Ahren

7/25/2017 1:53 PM

Not a fan of the 2 piece, but the 4 piece looks incredible! Would definitely rock a pair if I was looking for new bars

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

7/25/2017 2:20 PM

Rad! Karl is an awesome dude who does nothing but give back to BMX with his Compound and whatnot.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/25/2017 2:43 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Rad! Karl is an awesome dude who does nothing but give back to BMX with his Compound and whatnot.

^^^this never seen anyplace else off a free place to ride with what he has built. Also he has sprockets coming out soon and i believe construction of the new indoor facility should begin soon for him.

|

Yours truly, Ahren

7/25/2017 3:54 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

They look bent.

Joe_Martinez wrote:

They arent bent and i like to be different. I dont like my bikes looking like everyone elses bikes no style

It was a joke. The 4 pc look alright. I wouldn't buy them personally, but if your happy, that's all that matters. I do like bars with a v-bend in them, but just a little bend. Wish more companies made them. One more thing though, they definitely are bent, but all bars have bends, duh...

|

7/26/2017 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2017 4:31 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

They look bent.

Joe_Martinez wrote:

They arent bent and i like to be different. I dont like my bikes looking like everyone elses bikes no style

ggallin422 wrote:

It was a joke. The 4 pc look alright. I wouldn't buy them personally, but if your happy, that's all that matters. I do like ...more

Lol i just havent ridden bmx very hard the last few years so the. 2 pc bars are basically new thats all i was meaning. I have them in chrome also. Just got the 4 pc havent tried them out yet but they feel super comfortable. Karl is a rad guy super nice!

|

brakeless maniac