Just got my nowear street treat 4 pc bars! PuttiPhoto

Putting them on my fiend palemare!

brakeless maniac

ggallin422 ggallin422
7/25/2017 5:22 AM

They look bent.

Francky Francky
7/25/2017 6:07 AM

Is this because you love doing candybars all day, or just for style ?

BcBMX80 BcBMX80
7/25/2017 11:40 AM
ggallin422 wrote:

They look bent.

lol, Id rock the bottom ones ....

Joe_Martinez Joe_Martinez
7/25/2017 1:47 PM
ggallin422 wrote:

They look bent.

They arent bent and i like to be different. I dont like my bikes looking like everyone elses bikes no style

brakeless maniac

ahren.hays ahren.hays
7/25/2017 1:50 PM

I can almost guarantee they're not bent. Also being made by standard byke they're gonna be strongk AF.

Yours truly, Ahren

DanTheBikerMan DanTheBikerMan
7/25/2017 1:53 PM

Not a fan of the 2 piece, but the 4 piece looks incredible! Would definitely rock a pair if I was looking for new bars

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

dave lawrence dave lawrence
7/25/2017 2:20 PM

Rad! Karl is an awesome dude who does nothing but give back to BMX with his Compound and whatnot.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

ahren.hays ahren.hays
7/25/2017 2:43 PM
dave lawrence wrote:

Rad! Karl is an awesome ...more

^^^this never seen anyplace else off a free place to ride with what he has built. Also he has sprockets coming out soon and i believe construction of the new indoor facility should begin soon for him.

Yours truly, Ahren

ggallin422 ggallin422
7/25/2017 3:54 PM
ggallin422 wrote:

They look bent.

Joe_Martinez wrote:

They arent bent and i like ...more

It was a joke. The 4 pc look alright. I wouldn't buy them personally, but if your happy, that's all that matters. I do like bars with a v-bend in them, but just a little bend. Wish more companies made them. One more thing though, they definitely are bent, but all bars have bends, duh...

Joe_Martinez Joe_Martinez
7/26/2017 4:30 PM
ggallin422 wrote:

They look bent.

Joe_Martinez wrote:

They arent bent and i like ...more

ggallin422 wrote:

It was a joke. The 4 pc ...more

Lol i just havent ridden bmx very hard the last few years so the. 2 pc bars are basically new thats all i was meaning. I have them in chrome also. Just got the 4 pc havent tried them out yet but they feel super comfortable. Karl is a rad guy super nice!

brakeless maniac

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP